[CL] Juventus vs Arsenal (34 Viewers)

Forza-Fortuna

Apr 1, 2006
I posted that article a page back.

Arsenal have the best defence in europe.

And Juventus have the most misfiring..

I checked on that stats newspaper, Juventus are 7th in terms of CL points total, that uefa use for seeding.

But 27th in terms of attack. Just behind french team lille.
--

I can't say with a straight face that Juventus can beat Arsenal, because I simply don't believe it. That's not down to fan support, that's just down to the two teams and poor performance of Juve over the past few months.

Buy on AliExpress.com

juventud

Apr 2, 2006
Some of you might have lost all Hope in JUVENTUS.. too scared to be humiliated by Arsenal again..
BUT.. I know that JUVE will go to the SEMI for sure.. I have faith that they can do it.. they can overcome Arsenal.
But.. we need the JUVE of 2003 .. the juvay that was so dominating... elimating both Real and Barca.. to reach the Finals..
We need that JUVE Spirit again..

You might say juve arent scoring much goals.. or just beating teams with just 1 more goal.. but JUVE are the Team focus on winning.. (they play defensive when do not need goals)
BUT .. TONIGHT!! its a different game.. We must score 1 in the first half.. then it's all in JUVE control..
We missed very important players in the 1st leg= Delpiero & Nedved
Nedved is back for this game.. he's going to be the DIFFERENCE MAKER

It's a shame that juve fans are loosing hope in the Team just because of that shitty game.. dont think it's impossible.
GUYS dont lose hope .. support is what JUVE needs right now.. dont worry its just a shitty Arsenal squad.. :agree:

See you in Semi Finals.. :tup:

Apr 4, 2006
juventud said:
Some of you might have lost all Hope in JUVENTUS.. too scared to be humiliated by Arsenal again..
BUT.. I know that JUVE will go to the SEMI for sure.. I have faith that they can do it.. they can overcome Arsenal.
But.. we need the JUVE of 2003 .. the juvay that was so dominating... elimating both Real and Barca.. to reach the Finals..
We need that JUVE Spirit again..

You might say juve arent scoring much goals.. or just beating teams with just 1 more goal.. but JUVE are the Team focus on winning.. (they play defensive when do not need goals)
BUT .. TONIGHT!! its a different game.. We must score 1 in the first half.. then it's all in JUVE control..
We missed very important players in the 1st leg= Delpiero & Nedved
Nedved is back for this game.. he's going to be the DIFFERENCE MAKER

It's a shame that juve fans are loosing hope in the Team just because of that shitty game.. dont think it's impossible.
GUYS dont lose hope .. support is what JUVE needs right now.. dont worry its just a shitty Arsenal squad.. :agree:

See you in Semi Finals.. :tup:

WITH YOU ALL THE WAY IF THEY ARE ARSENAL WE ARE THE VEKA SENIORA THE BEST

GRANDI DI JUVE

Apr 4, 2006
THEY DID BEAT US BUT THOSE DAYS THERE WAS NO

BUFFONE
ZAMBOROTTA
THURAM
CANNAVARO
CHELLINI
BALZARETI
EMERSON
MUTU
GIANCHEDA
NEDVED
BLASI
ZLATAN
TREZI
ZALAYETA
OLIVIERA
PESSOTO

COACH : THE DON CAPPELO

Dreamer1

Apr 5, 2006
VEKA SENIORA said:
THEY DID BEAT US BUT THOSE DAYS THERE WAS NO

BUFFONE
ZAMBOROTTA
THURAM
CANNAVARO
CHELLINI
BALZARETI
EMERSON
MUTU
GIANCHEDA
NEDVED
BLASI
ZLATAN
TREZI
ZALAYETA
OLIVIERA
PESSOTO

COACH : THE DON CAPPELO

It was also a great team then too. We won the Serie-A then under Trappatoni.

Dreamer1

Apr 5, 2006
Mozart said:
we need to re-call Roberto Bettaga for this game...:disagree:

and again..with the 4-4-2 formation..we are simply out.....

Roberto Bettaga scored an own goal for them in their home tie. 1-1 at Highbury. They won the other game 1-0 with 3 mins to go.

I very much doubt Capello is going to try anything other than a 4-4-2. Capello = 4-4-2 all over.

Apr 1, 2006
VEKA SENIORA said:
fabregas and ebue were key players in the past match and they are 80% not playing + they have alot of injured players so thats some good news

Do you make this fiction up console yourself ? :p

Arsene Wenger tuesday evening:
"Fabregas is 100 per cent. Eboue is 80 per cent but will have a late test. Sol Campbell will probably be on the bench." Wenger's main decision is between Robert Pires and Freddie Ljungberg in midfield.

Dreamer1

Apr 5, 2006
Although Pires is a more talented and creative player. Ljungberg is more of a fighter and helps out better defensively. I'd expect him to play Ljungberg instead. I wouldn't ignore him as he's scored 2 goals against us few seasons ago.

I expect Eboue and Fabregas to start as well.

They've got much more options this game than they did last game. Also with Sol Campbell on the bench and a fitter van Persie.

Dreamer1

Apr 5, 2006
If we score the 1st goal early in the game, there's hope and it's very possible. If Arsenal score first, game over for me.

That's what's going to decide the game.

Apr 4, 2006
speed & skill said:
Do you make this fiction up console yourself ? :p

WELL IF THEY PLAY THATS EVEN BETTER WE CAN BEAT THEM WHEN THEY HAVE ALL THERE TEAM BACK AND AT THERE BEST PREFORMENCE CAUSE AS I ALWAYS SAY WE ARE

--------------------------

JUVE THE BEST OF ALL TIMES

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
VEKA SENIORA said:
WELL IF THEY PLAY THATS EVEN BETTER WE CAN BEAT THEM WHEN THEY HAVE ALL THERE TEAM BACK AND AT THERE BEST PREFORMENCE CAUSE AS I ALWAYS SAY WE ARE

--------------------------

JUVE THE BEST OF ALL TIMES

I know we are juve fans and I really support my team in the goods and in the bads, but we need to be realistics. Juve wasn't playing very great last matches. I had a lot of hope of coming through to the semis until I heard dp wasn't fit. Now I just have a little hope that we can do it just because we are juventus, but not because arsenal sucks. I have to admit they played well. We don't know what is going to happen tomorrow, if we beat them with all their stars or with none of them: Great! Forza Juve! And if we loose, I will feel very disapointed but at least I will be happy if Juve really fight for it and I will say again: Forza Juve!

Lets fight for it!!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Our only chances are if moggi is able to extend his good "performances" in Italy , to Europe...

If Moggi is in a "good day" ($$$$), im very sure that he can single-handedly "stop" the "CL referees" in tomorrow´s game.

My prediction: Juve made it to semifinals thanks to a Moggi masterpiece.

Forza Juve!

Forza-Fortuna

Apr 1, 2006
Juve_25 said:
I know we are juve fans and I really support my team in the goods and in the bads, but we need to be realistics. Juve wasn't playing very great last matches. I had a lot of hope of coming through to the semis until I heard dp wasn't fit. Now I just have a little hope that we can do it just because we are juventus, but not because arsenal sucks. I have to admit they played well. We don't know what is going to happen tomorrow, if we beat them with all their stars or with none of them: Great! Forza Juve! And if we loose, I will feel very disapointed but at least I will be happy if Juve really fight for it and I will say again: Forza Juve!

Lets fight for it!!
Exactly.

I'm not into this game of knocking down other teams, I can't be bothered.
UEFA Paired us up.. we play.. results come.. and we go our seperate ways.

I'd hope to win deservedly, rather then undeservedly. And right now as things stand, we don't deserve to win.. so it's for Juve to stand up in it's own right, rather then to badmouth Arsenal for doing it's part.

+1 Rep.

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
Forza-Fortuna said:
Exactly.

I'm not into this game of knocking down other teams, I can't be bothered.
UEFA Paired us up.. we play.. results come.. and we go our seperate ways.

I'd hope to win deservedly, rather then undeservedly. And right now as things stand, we don't deserve to win.. so it's for Juve to stand up in it's own right, rather then to badmouth Arsenal for doing it's part.

+1 Rep.
:agree:

Thanks my friend...;)

Apr 4, 2006
Juve_25 said:

Lets fight for it!!

YES YOUR RIGHT IM WITH YOU ALL THE WAY , WE DIDNT DESERVE TO WIN AGAINST BREMEN AS WELL AS ARSENAL IN THE AWAY GAME , BUT I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT IF THOSE MEN ON THE PITCH THE MEN OF BLACK AND WHITE PLAY AT THERE BEST WITH THE TRUE FIGHTINMG SPIRIT OF JUVENTUS THEY WILL GO ALL THE WAY . THIS IS THE TIME JUVENTUS FANS WERE THE TEAM NEEDS YOU GO TO THE DELI ALLPI AND MAKE THEM PROUD SO THEY CAN MAKE U .

----------------------------

FORZA JUVE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)