[CL] Juventus vs Arsenal (8 Viewers)

Apr 4, 2006
FORZA JUVE

I BELIEVE IN THIS TEAM I KNOW THAT THEY CAN DO IT , CAPPELO DID IT BEFORE WITH MILAN WHEN THEY WENT TO THE FINAL AGAINST BARCA AND THEY HAD 4 PLAYERS OUT JUST LIKE US AND THEY DID IT 4-1 , IF NEDVED AND EMERSON AND ZLATAN ARE IN GOOD SHAPE I BELIEVE THEY WILL MAKE ARSENAL CRY AND SUFFER AT THE GRAET STADIUM THE DELI ALLPI .

VIKING

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 4, 2006
------------------------BUFFONE------------------------------

ZAMBROTTA -----THURAM----CANNAVARO----BALZA/CHELIINI

---------------------EMRSON----GHONI----------------------
MUTU-------------------------------------------NEDVED------

---------------------------------------------ZLATAN
----------------------TREZI

* zambo on the right is better cause he is the only one that can stop henry and is fast enough anyone els we are not gonna do well balza and chelli do not have enough experience and are not that fast

Apr 4, 2006
the big Q????????????????????????????????????????????

WHEN WILL ZLATAN WAKE UP THE GUY HASNT SCORED IN A LONG TIME JUVENTUS HASNT SCORED IN 2 MATCHES WHAT IS GOING ON

ARSENAL : PAST 5 GAMES SCORED 14 GOELS AND :cry:

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
I would'nt be surprised if Juve lose to the gunners in the Delle alpi.....for several reasons:
1- Psycologicaly, Juve players were squashed after the 2-0 defeat in London. So hope has probably vanished away since that day.
2- They'll start the game tomorrow missing several key players... Viera and Camo are two of them.
3- Capello has been lacking some of his magic lately and could'nt even break Treviso's defence. I think a team like Juve should've probably done that with ease.
4- Our attack.... Simply CRAP... Ibrahimovic' is still experiencing an ongoing menstrual cycle, and Trez is waiting for a miracle to emerge... So in this kind of situation, it wont be awfully surprising if we never score tomorrow.
5- Our midfield in the first leg was crap..... this time it'll be disastrous... with Giannichedda playing in that holding role, and with both Neddy and Mutu attacking and never coming back, it will probably be a night to forget...

that was basically how optimistic i am.

ThePLaya

Nov 8, 2005
ahead said:
I would'nt be surprised if Juve lose to the gunners in the Delle alpi.....for several reasons:
1- Psycologicaly, Juve players were squashed after the 2-0 defeat in London. So hope has probably vanished away since that day.
2- They'll start the game tomorrow missing several key players... Viera and Camo are two of them.
3- Capello has been lacking some of his magic lately and could'nt even break Treviso's defence. I think a team like Juve should've probably done that with ease.
4- Our attack.... Simply CRAP... Ibrahimovic' is still experiencing an ongoing menstrual cycle, and Trez is waiting for a miracle to emerge... So in this kind of situation, it wont be awfully surprising if we never score tomorrow.
5- Our midfield in the first leg was crap..... this time it'll be disastrous... with Giannichedda playing in that holding role, and with both Neddy and Mutu attacking and never coming back, it will probably be a night to forget...

that was basically how optimistic i am.
nice analysis but juve will qualify :)

Apr 4, 2006
WE ARE NOT BARCA THEY CANT WIN WITHOUT RONALDINHO

WE ARE NOT MILAN THEY CANT WIN WITHOUT SHEVA & KAKA

WE ARE NOT CHELSEA THE CANT WIN WITHOUT LAMPARD

WE ARE NOT LIVERPOOL THEY CANT WIN WITHOUT GERRARD

WE ARE JUVE THE BEST OF ALL TIMES

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
VEKA SENIORA said:
WE ARE NOT BARCA THEY CANT WIN WITHOUT RONALDINHO

WE ARE NOT MILAN THEY CANT WIN WITHOUT SHEVA & KAKA

WE ARE NOT CHELSEA THE CANT WIN WITHOUT LAMPARD

WE ARE NOT LIVERPOOL THEY CANT WIN WITHOUT GERRARD

WE ARE JUVE THE BEST OF ALL TIMES

we cant win without paparesta...

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
if our players play with his heart, fight for the ball and do anything to win, anything can happen
If we lose, I hope we lose with honor and not as a bad team who can't do 3 consecutives passes.

ThePLaya

Nov 8, 2005
Black&White. said:
if our players play with his heart, fight for the ball and do anything to win, anything can happen
They even can win wihtout playing with their hearts ,, just score for god sake :)

its a football match.. no hearts its foots

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)