[CL] Juventus - Real Madrid (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 3, 2005
Yeah it was amazing, my heart was going crazy boom bomm boom, after teh second goal I find me three places under where I was before... I hugs evryone!!! One of the best emotional game I saw at Delle Alpi, like in the 2003!!! I'd want Delle Alpi was as full as last nite every time juve play there... but in serie A it's difficult to see alla those people. I knew people came from alla europe, Swiss, England, Germany, France and Hungary too!! We are an Universal Team!! Now I go to sleep... I reached home at 1,30 am and I worked today... ehehe... tired and happy!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
From Skysports.planetfootball.com

Nedved lauds Capello

Juventus midfielder Pavel Nedved has admitted that he found it difficult to watch the Bianconeri's thrilling 2-0 victory over Real Madrid in the UEFA Champions League.

Nedved, who suffered concussion during the first leg in the Santiago Bernabeu and has only just been given the all clear to return to training, watched the tense game on television.

"It is far worse watching your team play on television rather than playing," Nedved admitted to Czech TV.

"I thought I was having a heart attack."

The Czech star lauded Juve boss Fabio Capello, but was cautious about the club's chances of winning European club football's top prize.

"Capello is a great coach, the system he uses with three forwards is working magnificently at present," enthused Nedved.

"My team mates have promised to show me the way to the final - but it is still a long way off."

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #2,263
    Buffon - 6.5
    Zebina - 6.5
    Thuram - 7
    Cannavaro - 7
    Zambrotta - 6.5
    Camoranesi - 8
    Emerson - 6.5
    Pessotto - 6
    Del Piero - 6
    Zalayeta - 7
    Ibrahimovic - 7

MOM was Camo.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
    Zlatan lifted by win

Zlatan Ibrahimovic admits he feels rejuvenated after Juventus dumped Real Madrid out of the UEFA Champions League.

Juve beat the Spanish titans 2-0 after extra time at Stadio Delle Alpi on Wednesday to move into the quarter finals of the competition.

They overturned a 1-0 deficit from the first leg in Madrid, with Marcelo Zalayeta scoring the crucial goal in extra time.

Sweden international Ibrahimovic concedes he has been flagging in recent weeks due to Juventus chasing glory on both the European and domestic fronts.

But, with Real vanquished, the striker acknowledges he has an extra spring in his step for the remainder of the season.

"It's a fantastic feeling," Ibrahimovic told TV3. "We did what we needed, won 2-0 and played well.

"The last two matches have gone really well. Before that I was tired. It's been a long season."

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++
    Zlatan lifted by win

Zlatan Ibrahimovic admits he feels rejuvenated after Juventus dumped Real Madrid out of the UEFA Champions League.

Juve beat the Spanish titans 2-0 after extra time at Stadio Delle Alpi on Wednesday to move into the quarter finals of the competition.

They overturned a 1-0 deficit from the first leg in Madrid, with Marcelo Zalayeta scoring the crucial goal in extra time.

Sweden international Ibrahimovic concedes he has been flagging in recent weeks due to Juventus chasing glory on both the European and domestic fronts.

But, with Real vanquished, the striker acknowledges he has an extra spring in his step for the remainder of the season.

"It's a fantastic feeling," Ibrahimovic told TV3. "We did what we needed, won 2-0 and played well.

"The last two matches have gone really well. Before that I was tired. It's been a long season."
    rejuvenated

What does that mean, is this an english word, or Zlatan found it ;) I like this word.. I am rejuvenated too...

pembohong

Jul 24, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++
    rejuvenated

What does that mean, is this an english word, or Zlatan found it ;) I like this word.. I am rejuvenated too...
    re·ju·ve·nate
    tr.v. re·ju·ve·nat·ed, re·ju·ve·nat·ing, re·ju·ve·nates

1. To restore to youthful vigor or appearance; make young again.
    2. To restore to an original or new condition: rejuvenate an old sofa.
    1. To stimulate (a stream) to renewed erosive activity, as by uplift of the land.
    2. To develop youthful topographic features in (a previously leveled area).

A word with Juve in it... Nice... :D

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by pembohong ] ++

re·ju·ve·nate
    tr.v. re·ju·ve·nat·ed, re·ju·ve·nat·ing, re·ju·ve·nates

1. To restore to youthful vigor or appearance; make young again.
    2. To restore to an original or new condition: rejuvenate an old sofa.
    1. To stimulate (a stream) to renewed erosive activity, as by uplift of the land.
    2. To develop youthful topographic features in (a previously leveled area).

A word with Juve in it... Nice... :D
    Wau thanks man.. Anyway I like this word...:)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I just watched the match again and I loved it.

I noticed during the match, in the second half when Zlatan was lining up for a 30 yard free-kick, Capello on the touchline was yelling out to our side. Then Zlatan stepped up to take the free kick, and Capello threw his hands up in the air, irate about something. After Zlatan ran up and struck the ball staright into to the wall, Capello threw his arms up again, almost looking like "I told you so."

I love it when Capello is angry. :D

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
    I just watched the match again and I loved it.

I noticed during the match, in the second half when Zlatan was lining up for a 30 yard free-kick, Capello on the touchline was yelling out to our side. Then Zlatan stepped up to take the free kick, and Capello threw his hands up in the air, irate about something. After Zlatan ran up and struck the ball staright into to the wall, Capello threw his arms up again, almost looking like "I told you so."

I love it when Capello is angry. :D
    Didn't you love how he celebrated when Zalayeta scored?

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
    Great post! Now I have to see the match as soon as my BitTorrent downloads finish.

Crappy English-language ESPN here in the U.S will air competitive lawn-mowing before they air such a critical CL match as this. (You think I'm kidding? It's literally what's programmed instead of the Porto-Inter ritorno next week.) :fero: Why they own the U.S. rights to air the games and then squander a match like this on lawn-mowing, I'll never know.

I can only imagine the emotional outburst from actually watching the game live. I had only a piece of it vicariously through the Net updates from the UEFA.com site, and even at that I was practically running through the halls of work here, hollering like Capello going to the locker room. :D
    Isnt that the fvckin truth ???!!!!

I laughed my ass off when I read this..........

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Hey Gregory, Norwegian tv showed Milan-ManUtd (fair enough I support) instead of Chelsea-Barcelona and Leverkusen-Liverpool (completely ridiculous) ahead of Juventus-RealMardid just because there is a bigger audience in Norway for any English team than there is for the classic of classics, it's moronic.

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #2,276
    ++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
    But still Zidane is respected in Torino, the crowd were amazing when he was subbed...Respect Zizou
    Indeed, it was good to see the Juve fans show Zidane the respect that he deserves.

arc

Mar 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
    Hey Gregory, Norwegian tv showed Milan-ManUtd (fair enough I support) instead of Chelsea-Barcelona and Leverkusen-Liverpool (completely ridiculous) ahead of Juventus-RealMardid just because there is a bigger audience in Norway for any English team than there is for the classic of classics, it's moronic.
    man, im in england, i have no choice but watching man utd and arsenal with those thugs

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    some thing seriously needs to be done by ESPN. The feeling of this victory, in overtime, was a 10/10 on my Joy scale, but if i could watch it live, it would have gone 1000000000000000/10 :D

fvuck ESPN!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)