[CL] Juventus - Real Madrid (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 6, 2005
Tell me about it.. Most of my friends are Real Madrid fans, or hating Milanisti or Interisti, or Romanisti... It feels good to be one of the select few people who get to rub this win into everyone else's face.. :D

Forza Juventus!!

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Zalayeta: "What a night.. it still thrills me!"

Dear supporters,

I’m writing you a few hours after the win over Real. I don’t think I’ll ever forget this match and even more so the 11’ minutes into the second half of the extra time. The thrill that goal gave me is something I just can’t describe.

I had already scored such an important goal in Champions’ League two years ago against Barcelona but last night’s will remain unique: the whole stadium standing up and your scream accompaning the ball to the goal, my team mates’ embrace.. if I think about it it still thrills me!

It’s been an unforgettable night, as I was saying, but now we must concentrate on our work: we really don’t want this win to be an end in itself! On the contrary, it must stimulate us to keep on winning, in Champions’ League as well as in Serie A.
As far as I’m concerned, I have a certainty and a hope: the certainty is that I’m part of an exceptional club who will be able to fulfill great wishes, the hope is that of scoring a goal capable of thrilling me even more than the one I scored last Wednesday.. and why not in Istanbul on May, 25th.

I send you a hug and thank you for the support you gave us against Real: we also owe it to you if we won.

Marcelo Zalayeta

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juventinoo ] ++
Zalayeta: "What a night.. it still thrills me!"

Dear supporters,

I’m writing you a few hours after the win over Real. I don’t think I’ll ever forget this match and even more so the 11’ minutes into the second half of the extra time. The thrill that goal gave me is something I just can’t describe.

I had already scored such an important goal in Champions’ League two years ago against Barcelona but last night’s will remain unique: the whole stadium standing up and your scream accompaning the ball to the goal, my team mates’ embrace.. if I think about it it still thrills me!

It’s been an unforgettable night, as I was saying, but now we must concentrate on our work: we really don’t want this win to be an end in itself! On the contrary, it must stimulate us to keep on winning, in Champions’ League as well as in Serie A.
As far as I’m concerned, I have a certainty and a hope: the certainty is that I’m part of an exceptional club who will be able to fulfill great wishes, the hope is that of scoring a goal capable of thrilling me even more than the one I scored last Wednesday.. and why not in Istanbul on May, 25th.

I send you a hug and thank you for the support you gave us against Real: we also owe it to you if we won.

Marcelo Zalayeta
Thanks for the post..
Forza Zalayeta. He is unbelivible loyal to juve..

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
But still Zidane is respected in Torino, the crowd were amazing when he was subbed...Respect Zizou
Thats right, he was applauded as he was sub. it is ok, because he did not say anything bad about juve...

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by delbecko ] ++
i was in the delle alpi and the atmosphere was great till to the 1 - 0 and after to goal of trezeguet the atmosphere was unbelievable ! electric in the air !!

68'000 (okay a few of them were stupid real-supporters) screamed as loud as the can and now try to imagine what happened after the second goal was scored by zalayeta !!

it was like in the paradise !! one of the biggest moments in my life !!

then we went back to switzerland by car and i smiled for the whole way. fantastic night
I can imagine that, I had similar feeling after juves win against bayern in Munich. I smiled all the way too. it must have been even better after such a game..

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
I just saw some Highlights of the game again. I finaly saw how cappelo celebrated after the game, I have not seen like this before....

I liked the scene between buffon and canavaro after the second goal, as canavaro was beside our goal..

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++
I just saw some Highlights of the game again. I finaly saw how cappelo celebrated after the game, I have not seen like this before....

I liked the scene between buffon and canavaro after the second goal, as canavaro was beside our goal..
where did u get it???

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
But still Zidane is respected in Torino, the crowd were amazing when he was subbed...Respect Zizou
I do respect Zidane. In my book he is still one of the best players in the world and one of my favorite players in history, if not my favorite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)