[CL] Juventus - Real Madrid (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
Camoranesi : Who is this player? My absolute man of the match, he was amazingly lively, hardworking, everywhere on the pitch, great passing and crossing, easy and swift dribbling, playmaking and good decision making. Most of our attack were through him.
Dare I say he was as good or even better than an in-form season 02/03 Nedved?
Better than a 2003 Nedved? :eek:

Camoranesi has been absolutely amazing this season under Capello, and I really don't know how he was able to get going. Mauro has really stepped up this season in the absence of Nedved, and if he keeps up like this he could turn into the best right winger in the world. When he is on form, like yesterday, not too many can compare with him. Class player. :star:

Buy on AliExpress.com

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
Buffon - Had everything under controll and was solid as a rock. The one hand save was beutiful. 6.5

Zebina - Great in defence, but worthless in offence, wasted a lot in midfield. 6

Thuram - 35 years old and on the top of he's career. Doesn't know the meaning of the word mistakes and got everything a defender should have. 7

Cannavaro - What a game! No one could go past this fella', lob past this fella or win a duel against this fella'. I pity the fool who would sell a player like this. ;) 7.5

Zambrotta - Good in defence but every time he got the ball it didn't seem like he was that comfortable. 6

Camoranesi - What can I say? Our most reliable and best player this season togheter with Emerson. 7.5

Emerson - Look up! 7.5

Pessotto - Okay I guess, did what was needed but nothing more. 6

Del Piero - At times he gave us a glance of those golden feet. But when is he going to show us the new polish for 90 min? 6

Ibrahimovic - Oh oh oh! He had two really good chances but he get ahead of himself and screwes em up. He's technic is brilliant and so is he's passes. Keep this up and improve your confidence and the goals will come! 7.5

Zalayeta - Thanks for the goal and the moments. The goal was great and he made two really good runs with the ball. Please let him stay in the starting XI! 7

Trezegol - :touched: 6.5
GREAT GAME! I couldn't hold in the tears when Zalayeta scored, I was a shamed of getting so emotional when I had a lot of friends around me. :touched:

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
I read that if we make the final it will be our 5th final in a decade. Pretty impressive, unless you consider how we've done in those finals

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Great post! Now I have to see the match as soon as my BitTorrent downloads finish.

Crappy English-language ESPN here in the U.S will air competitive lawn-mowing before they air such a critical CL match as this. (You think I'm kidding? It's literally what's programmed instead of the Porto-Inter ritorno next week.) :fero: Why they own the U.S. rights to air the games and then squander a match like this on lawn-mowing, I'll never know.

I can only imagine the emotional outburst from actually watching the game live. I had only a piece of it vicariously through the Net updates from the UEFA.com site, and even at that I was practically running through the halls of work here, hollering like Capello going to the locker room. :D

++ [ originally posted by pecker ] ++
Buffon - Had everything under controll and was solid as a rock. The one hand save was beutiful. 6.5

Zebina - Great in defence, but worthless in offence, wasted a lot in midfield. 6

Thuram - 35 years old and on the top of he's career. Doesn't know the meaning of the word mistakes and got everything a defender should have. 7

Cannavaro - What a game! No one could go past this fella', lob past this fella or win a duel against this fella'. I pity the fool who would sell a player like this. ;) 7.5

Zambrotta - Good in defence but every time he got the ball it didn't seem like he was that comfortable. 6

Camoranesi - What can I say? Our most reliable and best player this season togheter with Emerson. 7.5

Emerson - Look up! 7.5

Pessotto - Okay I guess, did what was needed but nothing more. 6

Del Piero - At times he gave us a glance of those golden feet. But when is he going to show us the new polish for 90 min? 6

Ibrahimovic - Oh oh oh! He had two really good chances but he get ahead of himself and screwes em up. He's technic is brilliant and so is he's passes. Keep this up and improve your confidence and the goals will come! 7.5

Zalayeta - Thanks for the goal and the moments. The goal was great and he made two really good runs with the ball. Please let him stay in the starting XI! 7

Trezegol - :touched: 6.5
GREAT GAME! I couldn't hold in the tears when Zalayeta scored, I was a shamed of getting so emotional when I had a lot of friends around me. :touched:

Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Better than a 2003 Nedved? :eek:

Camoranesi has been absolutely amazing this season under Capello, and I really don't know how he was able to get going. Mauro has really stepped up this season in the absence of Nedved, and if he keeps up like this he could turn into the best right winger in the world. When he is on form, like yesterday, not too many can compare with him. Class player. :star:
true true..

anyone know if he's been recalled to the NT?

He REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY deserves it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)