[CL] Juventus - Club Brugge (2 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Welcome to the forums Verheyen, and good luck on Tuesday.

Last time around we played very well against you in the first half, however towards the end of the match you lot certainly gave us a scare with Vieira being sent off and the goal that brought you back into the game. You're by all means not an easy club.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Verheyen

Nov 21, 2005
Hi,

yes i know, but we didn't played a good game. Also offcourse because of a very impressive Juventus. Honestly, i never saw a stronger team than juventus in jan breydel (our stadium). And i have seen a lot here, Barcelona, Milan, ... .
But now, we are playing very well. We won 4-0 against La Louviere saturday and played our best second half of the season.
In the summer we lost many of good players and also our trainer (Sollied to Olympiacos). Simons (PSV), Rozehnal (PSG), Van der Heyden (Wolfsburg), Cornelis (Genk) all left us. So it's a sort of difficult period for us now.

I hope Juve will underestimate our side a little bit. Maby can Portillo score a goal.. he is really good. (he comes from real madrid).

excuse me for my bad english.

greetz

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Verheyen said:
Hi,

yes i know, but we didn't played a good game. Also offcourse because of a very impressive Juventus. Honestly, i never saw a stronger team than juventus in jan breydel (our stadium). And i have seen a lot here, Barcelona, Milan, ... .
But now, we are playing very well. We won 4-0 against La Louviere saturday and played our best second half of the season.
In the summer we lost many of good players and also our trainer (Sollied to Olympiacos). Simons (PSV), Rozehnal (PSG), Van der Heyden (Wolfsburg), Cornelis (Genk) all left us. So it's a sort of difficult period for us now.

I hope Juve will underestimate our side a little bit. Maby can Portillo score a goal.. he is really good. (he comes from real madrid).

greetz
hi, My theorie is:
juve wins against brüge and bayern loses to rapid, and in the final day brugge wins against bayer at home and juve draws in vien. so juve and brugge are qualified for the next round.
do you like this ? ;)

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Maresca said:
hi, My theorie is:
juve wins against brüge and bayern loses to rapid, and in the final day brugge wins against bayer at home and juve draws in vien. so juve and brugge are qualified for the next round.
do you like this ? ;)
:lol: :thumbs:

Geof

May 14, 2004
Verheyen said:
Hi,

greetz

yuu Verheyen, where you from in Belgium?

Don't take this match too lightly guys.

Remember Brugge beating Milan in San Siro some years ago?

We should be careful, as Brugge is back to their best football. they beated a very weak La Louviere this week-end, and will be over-motivated after their wins vs Rapid.

But of course, if we play it seriously, we'll win. We're far better than they are.

I predict 3-1, and an empty Delle Alpi (10 000)

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
Domani sera alla Juve basterebbe un pareggio contro il Bruges per ottenere la qualificazione agli ottavi di Champions. Ma Ale, in coppia con Trezeguet, vuole i 3 punti

bravo ale ;) :touched:

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
Verheyen said:
hi everybody,

i'm a club brugge fan. Someone repported that all belgian fans expect brugge to win... that's bullshit. We are realistic enough to know that we normally lose this match. But after a couple of good matches in the CL (Milan 0-1 , Dortmund, etc) we really hope on a draw or even to win this match.

We normally will play without Bosko Balaban. Portillo and Rune Lange will be the strikers i think. And Gert Verheyen on the midfield. (normally he's an attacker).

Greetz from belgium
maat da was echt geen bullshit ik ben echt gaan kijken op een paar forums en bijna iedereen voorspeld een brugge overwinning

Verheyen

Nov 21, 2005
Geof said:
yuu Verheyen, where you from in Belgium?

Don't take this match too lightly guys.

Remember Brugge beating Milan in San Siro some years ago?

We should be careful, as Brugge is back to their best football. they beated a very weak La Louviere this week-end, and will be over-motivated after their wins vs Rapid.

But of course, if we play it seriously, we'll win. We're far better than they are.

I predict 3-1, and an empty Delle Alpi (10 000)
I'm from Bruges off course ;) . The theorie that somebody here explained is a very good one, in my opinion :). Look , we really CAN win at home against Bayern. We have beaten a lot of 'big' teams here in Brugge. Ajax, Galatasaray, Dortmund, .. . Also against Milan we deserved to win. (but we won at san siro, so no prob :weee: ). Also because our players will be very very very motivated to win the match because allmost everybody HATES Bayern.

@die gast die hier nederlands praat: waar heb je dat dan wel gelezen ? Als ik kijk op de brugge forums lees ik dat er meer zijn die juventus zien winnen , dan brugge hoor.

Greetz !

oh ps: our forums are located at http://forum.clubbrugge.be (official) and http://www.debrugge.be/forum (non official). Because of trouble with our board they have decided to close our official forum for a few months, now it's back open but really boaring. So go visit the non official forum if you have lots of time ;)

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
the brugge keeper was very impressive in the first meeting in belgium lets hope he is not as good on tuesday, hope mutu plays and does great

Verheyen

Nov 21, 2005
Eire said:
the brugge keeper was very impressive in the first meeting in belgium lets hope he is not as good on tuesday, hope mutu plays and does great
that was Stijn Stijnen. But he is normally backup, so Butina plays.

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
in your opinion is butina a better keeper.

trezequet is in great scoring form and del piero is closing in on reaching the juventus top scorer of all time so both will be hungry for goals

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
We need to capitalize on the chances we get in this game, unlike the last time we played Brugge, when we had about 25 chances, and only scored a couple

Juve should win this 3 or 4-0

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Gino Genesio said:
Domani sera alla Juve basterebbe un pareggio contro il Bruges per ottenere la qualificazione agli ottavi di Champions. Ma Ale, in coppia con Trezeguet, vuole i 3 punti

bravo ale ;) :touched:
ma guardi, era importante da essere primi in guesto gruppo, non vogliamo giocare contro il barca, lione o Chelsea al prosimo turno.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Vinman said:
We need to capitalize on the chances we get in this game, unlike the last time we played Brugge, when we had about 25 chances, and only scored a couple

Juve should win this 3 or 4-0
we should have won the first game 8-1 or something. too many wasted chances.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Capello says that his starting lineup will be:

Abbiati
Zambrotta - Thuram - Cannavaro - Chiellini
Camoranesi - Emerson - Vieira - Nedved
Trezeguet - Del Piero

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)