[CL] Juventus - Club Brugge (2 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
In reality any other team blessed with as much talent as we have would take the game to a club like Brugge and try to win by a good margin. However, with Capello as coach we will just chug along and not do anything spectacular in a match we should probably win by more than just a couple goals, being at the Delle Alpi and all. We should still win this match convincingly and keep a shutout against this Brugge side.

Abbiati

Zambrotta - Kovac - Cannavaro - Chiellini

Camoranesi - Emerson - Vieira

Del Piero - Trezeguet - Mutu

This would be a good match to use the trident up top, and seeing that Mutu is not exactly fit for playing in midfield I would like to see him used up top for a change. But Capello will most likely field Trezeguet and Del Piero up top with the same midfield we used against Roma yesterday. Also, I think we should give Kovac the start because IMO he has the better form compared to Thuram.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

Thuram is already suspended for the next Seria A game, so there is no point of resting him in this game either. Maybe instead Canna gets a rest.

Same goes to Viera as he's suspended for next seria A game. Imo he should partner Blasi in the midfield for this game and rest Emerson.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
RochemBeck said:
In reality any other team blessed with as much talent as we have would take the game to a club like Brugge and try to win by a good margin. However, with Capello as coach we will just chug along and not do anything spectacular in a match we should probably win by more than just a couple goals, being at the Delle Alpi and all. We should still win this match convincingly and keep a shutout against this Brugge side.

Abbiati

Zambrotta - Kovac - Cannavaro - Chiellini

Camoranesi - Emerson - Vieira

Del Piero - Trezeguet - Mutu

This would be a good match to use the trident up top, and seeing that Mutu is not exactly fit for playing in midfield I would like to see him used up top for a change. But Capello will most likely field Trezeguet and Del Piero up top with the same midfield we used against Roma yesterday. Also, I think we should give Kovac the start because IMO he has the better form compared to Thuram.
That's the team I'd like to see.

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
i think that its time for Zalayeta to take a bigger role in this team, i think he should start and at least be subbed for del piero or else we play with a trident
---del piero---------trezeguet---------------zalayeta
i dont thnk that it has ever been used

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
-We wont use the trident
-Neddy played good and he will start
-Chiellini will be behind him so no other than Neddy can play LM
-Camo played well and he will start
-Zlatan is suspended so DP will start
-DP will be subbed, Cap wont leave him 90 even if he scores 5times Mutu will sub him at 65'-75',(if we are winning by then)

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
too bad for zalayeta , he has to wait until one of the others strikers get injured to get some playing time .
when do we play the italian cup ? december ? italian cup will be zala territory

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Ramin said:

Thuram is already suspended for the next Seria A game, so there is no point of resting him in this game either. Maybe instead Canna gets a rest.

Same goes to Viera as he's suspended for next seria A game. Imo he should partner Blasi in the midfield for this game and rest Emerson.
I don't think we should take Club Brugge too likely. I agree with you about resting Canna as opposed to Thuram since the latter will miss our next league match anyways but I'd let Emerson and Vieira continue in midfield.

Abbiati
Zambrotta - Thuram - Kovac - Chiellini
Camoranesi - Emerson - Vieira - Mutu
Trezeguet - Del Piero

I'd like to see Capello give the trident a go but in all likelihood it's going to be 4-4-2.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
this is a gamr we should win easily,we should go for the throat and kill it off early,to do this i agree we should use the trident because if cap does not use it here he will never go for it. we should give it a try and then perhaps later in the season we have an alternate plan of attack for games when it is not going to the usual plan

arc

Mar 11, 2004
loyada said:
too bad for zalayeta , he has to wait until one of the others strikers get injured to get some playing time .
when do we play the italian cup ? december ? italian cup will be zala territory
30-11-05 home against fiorentina

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)