[CL] Juventus - Club Brugge (2 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
This match is certainly important, considering now we have to obtain maximum points to make sure we secure the first spot in this group. We do not want to finish second and have to perhaps face a more difficult draw for the knockout stages. All Champions League matches are now important from here on out.

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
we should play our normal style and try not to leave open spaces in the back as balban, portillo are able to hurt us on the break...No point going out there to try win 3-0 we need to out there and play our normal game..With a 4-4-2 formation as a result of no Zlatan ,Dp will have his chance and Nedved will be rested in favour of Mutu..thats all iam expecting in changes for this important encounter...

rokkstar

Feb 2, 2005
Aye ,

Neddy should rest, he's had a busy week previous.

Time for Dp, Trez and Mutu to shine as an attacking force.

Zala should come in 2nd after trezi's bagged his goals.

Apr 26, 2004
Juventus vs Club Brugge: the clubs schedule

Monday, November 21st

Juventus

11:00 am training session at Sisport Centre

01:00 pm press conference at Sisport Centre press hall

Club Brugge

01:30 pm press conference at the Stadio Delle Alpi press hall
06:00 pm training session at the Delle Alpi

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
kovac should play to give him some more game time and prepare him for the matches against treviso and the viola. this is the best opportunity to rest cannavaro.

same goes with emerson as he will have to carry the midfield when vieira is suspended and blasi/gianichedda could need a game to regain some sharpness.

nedved has had a hectic week or two and maybe a rest for him too.
the alternative is to start with some of these big name players and score a few goals then sub them after 50 mins or so.

abbiatti

zambo thuram kovac cheillini

camo vieira mutu nedved

DP trez

thats the team i would like to see but prob nedved will be rested aswell with mutu on the left and blasi or giannicheeda in the centre.

if juve where winning comfortably i would sub zambrotta for pessotto

delpi25

Jul 16, 2002
yeh unlikely but who knows...should play zalayeta he'll have something to prove after the dissapointment of the uruguay - australia match

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
guys i have been cheking belgium forums and i found some club brugge fans .

gues what 1of them of like 20 predicted a Juve win the rest are 90% sure they will draw ore win the game in turin .

they say they dont have Zlatan so we can win in turin .

I hope Juventus wins 5-0 againts club brugge!!!

Mar 6, 2005
Whoo! I finally hooked myself up with all the football coverage I'd need for this coming season! :D

My prediction: 3-0 to us.

Vieira to score one of them.. ;)

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
we must win this one, we have to keep the first spot.

my formation:

---------------Abbiati
--Zambrotta-------Canavarro---Kovac---Chielini
--Camoranesi-------Viera-------Emerson---Mutu
--------Del Piero-----------Trezeguet

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
i think capello will rest cannavaro with thuram playing instead other than that i think maresca team will be the one fielded by don fabio.

if juve go 2 goals up i would like to see emerson and zambrotta subbed for a rest.

it great to see trez play a lot no injuries he is in some scoring form long may it last.

i think juve will bang in the goals against brugge we destroyed them in belgium and only scored 2.

i will say 4-0

trez x2
dp
mutu

OP
ZhiXin

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #55
    Maresca said:
    we must win this one, we have to keep the first spot.

my formation:

---------------Abbiati
    --Zambrotta-------Canavarro---Kovac---Chielini
    --Camoranesi-------Viera-------Emerson---Mutu
    --------Del Piero-----------Trezeguet
    The old DP - Trez partnership always bring some fond memories :touched:

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
    Eire said:
    i think capello will rest cannavaro with thuram playing instead other than that i think maresca team will be the one fielded by don fabio.

if juve go 2 goals up i would like to see emerson and zambrotta subbed for a rest.

it great to see trez play a lot no injuries he is in some scoring form long may it last.

i think juve will bang in the goals against brugge we destroyed them in belgium and only scored 2.

i will say 4-0

trez x2
    dp
    mutu
    knock some wood.:agree:

Verheyen

Nov 21, 2005
    hi everybody,

i'm a club brugge fan. Someone repported that all belgian fans expect brugge to win... that's bullshit. We are realistic enough to know that we normally lose this match. But after a couple of good matches in the CL (Milan 0-1 , Dortmund, etc) we really hope on a draw or even to win this match.

We normally will play without Bosko Balaban. Portillo and Rune Lange will be the strikers i think. And Gert Verheyen on the midfield. (normally he's an attacker).

Greetz from belgium

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)