[CL] Juventus - Club Brugge (3 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Black Mamba said:
YOUve said youre not objective :)
Not in the Andy case :D.

I'm quite objective when it comes to football though. Or at least that's what I believe. Anyway, if we are going to select people they should have slightly different views on football as well. For example it's good that there's an Andy and that there's a Seven at the same time.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
RochemBeck said:
Has Keith responded to that yet? I doubt there is an option that can field numbers and take averages of them, however it's worth a shot.

I just posted it like 15 minutes ago.

And no, there probably isnt such an option but we are actually talking about Keith coding it from scratch.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Seven said:

I'm quite objective when it comes to football though. Or at least that's what I believe. Anyway, if we are going to select people they should have slightly different views on football as well. For example it's good that there's an Andy and that there's a Seven at the same time.

Oh :D

Yeah thats true, it wouldnt make sense to choose all the members that have the same point of view

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Seven said:

Well, if you are chosen perhaps we should restrict you from rating Del Piero and Ibrahimovic. ;)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
:) Good stuff.

Denco is a must.

And I like Vinni for his perspective. Even if he skews things, it's good to have a little bit of a diversity of opinion... folks who aren't afraid to tell us how it is. The only thing is that I haven't noticed him offer much in the way of individual player ratings, but I'm certain he could do it. With his jaw wired up these days, he might be looking for a creative outlet. ;)

Say, I'm thinking we move this discussion to a new thread... Any objections for me grabbing a number of related posts and moving them over?

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
swag said:
:) Good stuff.

Denco is a must.

And I like Vinni for his perspective. Even if he skews things, it's good to have a little bit of a diversity of opinion... folks who aren't afraid to tell us how it is. The only thing is that I haven't noticed him offer much in the way of individual player ratings, but I'm certain he could do it. With his jaw wired up these days, he might be looking for a creative outlet. ;)

Say, I'm thinking we move this discussion to a new thread... Any objections for me grabbing a number of related posts and moving them over?
the only reason that I dont is that I like to usually just give a general overview of what I saw

I could do it, no problem

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)