[CL] Juventus - Club Brugge (2 Viewers)

Geof

May 14, 2004
Eire said:
in your opinion is butina a better keeper.
Stijnen is a youngster, and had the match of his life against us. But Butina is very experienced and is pure class. A very good keeper.

Brugge don't have really outstanding individuals, they're more hard workers.

Balaban has some nice skills, but he's very inconsistent. If he has a good day, he'll be a pain in the *ss, if not, he'll be just average.
Verheyen is a pure, strong worker. No technique, no skills, just the rough game.
Portillo is very fast, and could cause some problems.

Ivan Leko is their playmaker. In good form these days. He'll be the man to shut down. ---> Put a good Emo on him, and things will get easier.
Sven Vermant (ex-Shalke) is more defensive, another hard worker.

For the rest... solid defence, with a good Birger Maertens. He has always been shite, but god knows why, he's good this season.

We'll need muscles for tonight. I count on Vieira and Emo. They'll be crucial!

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
Maresca said:
ma guardi, era importante da essere primi in guesto gruppo, non vogliamo giocare contro il barca, lione o Chelsea al prosimo turno.
ance io non volgio giocare contro il barca al secondo fase dell champions leageu, ma volgio giocare contro barcelona al finale! un Finale Straordinario!

Juventus - Barcelona!!!

Forza Juve!!!

Siamo Forté !

maresca are you also italian ???
your italian is pretty good.

i can talk good italian but spelling is kindy hard for me sometime's

Ciao

ps : :weee:

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Gino Genesio said:
ance io non volgio giocare contro il barca al secondo fase dell champions leageu, ma volgio giocare contro barcelona al finale! un Finale Straordinario!

Juventus - Barcelona!!!

Forza Juve!!!

Siamo Forté !

maresca are you also italian ???
your italian is pretty good.

i can talk good italian but spelling is kindy hard for me sometime's

Ciao

ps : :weee:
si, sarebe un grandissimo finale, forse che capello vince ancora una volta 4-0 contro il barca in finale ;)

Belive it or not, I am not italian. But I love Italy, the people and the language.
I had a basic course in italian, all other things about the language I learned from my ex-italian girlfriend and from watching italian TV (specialy sport shows). Meanwhile I understand allmost everything about football news. And I am not stoping to learn italian. :weee:

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
Maresca said:
si, sarebe un grandissimo finale, forse che capello vince ancora una volta 4-0 contro il barca in finale ;)

Belive it or not, I am not italian. But I love Italy, the people and the language.
I had a basic course in italian, all other things about the language I learned from my ex-italian girlfriend and from watching italian TV (specialy sport shows). Meanwhile I understand allmost everything about football news. And I am not stoping to learn italian. :weee:
yeah inmagine a final between juve and barca and again capello winning 4-0 !!! DAMMMNNNNN!!!!

and thats great that you speak that good italian ;)

so from were are you than?

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Gino Genesio said:
yeah inmagine a final between juve and barca and again capello winning 4-0 !!! DAMMMNNNNN!!!!

and thats great that you speak that good italian ;)

so from were are you than?
I am basicly kurdish from Irak, but live in Germany. Here are a lot of italians;) where do you live?

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Gino Genesio said:
so you can also talk turkish?
i am from Belgium:D very very VERY close to holland

so todays match is very inportand for me ;)

FORZA JUVE!
No, I don´t talk any turkish, but Kurdish ;) they are two complitly different languages.
I can understand why this game is so important for you, I had the same feeling as juve played against bayern. it was terrible to wait 3 weeks to take revange. the german media are horrible. I hope Bayern will go out of CL.

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
Maresca said:
No, I don´t talk any turkish, but Kurdish ;) they are two complitly different languages.
I can understand why this game is so important for you, I had the same feeling as juve played against bayern. it was terrible to wait 3 weeks to take revange. the german media are horrible. I hope Bayern will go out of CL.
hehehe inmagine that we play bayern in the semi final ore even the final and win ;)
that would be great for you :D you can brage about the champions leageu in the enemy camp :D

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Gino Genesio said:
hehehe inmagine that we play bayern in the semi final ore even the final and win ;)
that would be great for you :D you can brage about the champions leageu in the enemy camp :D
I was in the matches Juve played in Munich last year and this year too. you can not imagine how happy we were last year after the win, we celebrated together with other juve fans. TBH, Bayern fans were really nice people, they did not make any violence. But this year juve really disappointed me in munich. but if they win the CL, I´ll forgive them ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)