[CL] JUVENTUS 3-2 Olympiacos (November 4th 2014) (4 Viewers)

MoM

• Pogba

• Pirlo

• Llorente

• Padoin

Results are only viewable after voting.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Would've been much happier if tevez hadn't won that penalty. You just get the feeling we will beat Malmo and lose to Atletico at home and go out on this ridiculous H2H rule.

Pirlo's free kick was sensational.

juvechampions

Feb 27, 2006
fuck you and you and you.....Today we played much much better and i liked it.No homosexual phobia in sweden, we will win and qualify from this shit.I'm not saying that we are juventus but we try to be JUVENTUS

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It's funny that a draw in Malmo might turn out to be almost as good as a win, if Atletico beat Olympiacos.

Atleti beat Olympiacos in Madrid, we draw in Malmo. The standings are: Atletico 12, Juve 7, Oly 6, Malmo 4. In the last round Atletico play for nothing.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
It's funny that a draw in Malmo might turn out to be almost as good as a win, if Atletico beat Olympiacos.

Atleti beat Olympiacos in Madrid, we draw in Malmo. The standings are: Atletico 12, Juve 7, Oly 6, Malmo 4. In the last round Atletico play for nothing.
Interesting. But it would mean we'd need to win against Atletico (which I don't think is possible TBH)...or hope that Olympiakos-Malmo ends in a draw or Malmo win.

Love this shit :D

- - - Updated - - -

New User: x3nomorph

waaaaait for it...
Are you kidding me? FFS :rofl:

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
When Caceres is back I'd like to also see him at RB for a game or two, because frankly Licht was very bad today.
I think you'd find the best balance with Romulo at RB, provided the Evra experiment is over and you are sticking with Asamoah at LB. With a reliable pair of Cbs, which you should have once Barzagli is back, and Asamoah being a defensive type of back, you'd be better served by a more attacking (i.e. better going forward) player like Romulo. A set up like that usually provides the best balance between defending and attacking formations.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Interesting. But it would mean we'd need to win against Atletico (which I don't think is possible TBH)...or hope that Olympiakos-Malmo ends in a draw or Malmo win.

Love this shit :D
My point was that it might be easier to get 3 points from an Atletico that already secured the first place, than 1 point against an Atletico that will come to Turin to secure the first place. In the first scenario Atletico will almost surely come with their B team, while in the second one they'll start their best players, in fear of losing the top spot.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
If they get a result in Madrid, we're gone.

Luckily for us, I think Atletico will stomp them, as they'll look to qualify with a round to spare. I'm more worried about our game against Malmo away. Our two recent trips to Scandinavia haven't left me feeling confident here. If we beat Malmo though (and Atletico beat Olympiakos)...I think we'll be able to at least get a draw in our last game. I hope.
All things we're really good at of course.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)