[CL] JUVENTUS 3-2 Olympiacos (November 4th 2014) (2 Viewers)

MoM

• Pogba

• Pirlo

• Llorente

• Padoin

Results are only viewable after voting.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Very good game. Had not enjoyed so much a Juve match for some time now. Obviously, could be better, but anyway..

We looked as a team again. We looked hungry. We should work at our finishing though. And Vidal should work more to fit in this AMC role.

As more players come back, it will become better and better. When Caceres comes back, I could easily see him at that LB spot to compete with Evra and Asamoah competing for a MC spot. I really really hope we don't see this 3-5-2 again. If we do this after such a performance, then Allegri is blind or I don't know what else.

Let's win in Sweden and then face Athletico in the last match for a 2-0 win to get the first place. That's what our history deserves. That's how we should play. Forza Juve...
Don't place your hopes that high... We'll probably be back to 352 at the weekend.

Buy on AliExpress.com

KingGale

Il Barone
Dec 24, 2012
I think Vidal is wasted in an attacking midfielder position. Better put someone like Pereyra there if were gonna continue with this formation.

Oct 24, 2014
I know Vidal has been reliable from the spot, but I'd like to see Pirlo take our penalties. Vidal was clearly lacking in confidence all match, hence why he didn't shoot when Tevez put him through on goal and he tried to give it back. A player in good form and confident would have shot. I just had a feeling he was going to miss the pen due to his overall poor form

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #945
    Wasn't there a run of like 2-3 straight missed PKs from Pirlo?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Was ready to trigger my meltagun and destroy this therad, but the players showed some balls for once and went out with the proper attitude.

We failed gazzilion goals, and those stupid goals from set pieces never fail to come.

This formation made us look much better. Maybe the vidal failed pk will doom us, but at least we still have the future in our hands.

Allegri showed some man marbles too and was spot withthe llorente sub. Lets hope he builds on this intead of disgracing us with more 35Shid

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    It's funny that a draw in Malmo might turn out to be almost as good as a win, if Atletico beat Olympiacos.

Atleti beat Olympiacos in Madrid, we draw in Malmo. The standings are: Atletico 12, Juve 7, Oly 6, Malmo 4. In the last round Atletico play for nothing.
    It would be hilarious if we drew with Malmo and lost to Atletico, but Malmo did us a favour and beat Olympiacos.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)