[CL] JUVENTUS 3-2 Olympiacos (November 4th 2014) (2 Viewers)

MoM

• Pogba

• Pirlo

• Llorente

• Padoin

Results are only viewable after voting.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
tbh i would gladly and without hesitation field a 3-5-2 against ateltico and make it the most boring match ever played :D

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I thought Bonucci was at fault at the corner where we conceded, I might have to see it again. I agree Chiello wasn't great.
You're right that goal was on bonucci. Both those guys are prone to stupid mental errors. I hate them playing together. Btw I hope caceres takes asamoahs spot at left wingback. Asamoah just didn't impress me, especially defensively. I can't blame him too much though, it's not his natural position.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Think we might be being a bit over confident about playing Malmo given our away record and the fact they have already beaten Olympiakos at home.

Tevez10

Aug 29, 2013
When Barza and Martin comes back, we should play 4-4-3. Both Chiello and Bonucci suck big time. First goal was because of Chiellini, and second game because of Bonucci. Their goals were very easy.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Hated our finishing. Hated that we again let a team score off their only chance(s) of a game. Loved our fightback after the goal, and loved how we looked generally in the formation. The one sour thing is the Vidal penalty miss, that could come back to bite us - lets hope it doesn't. 3 very important points, and now a tough (lets face it, we struggle away from home in Europe) away game in Sweden which is another must win game.

On the game, my MOM was Llorente for the simple fact that he changed the game for us when he came on. Scored (well OG whatever), set up Pogba, and pretty much gave the Olympiakos CBs a nightmare with his physicality. Also, he won almost everything in the air and his hold up/link up play finally worked in a game this season. Other than that, I thought Pirlo was absolutely majestic. Wonderful goal, some beautiful passes sprayed all around the field as well. Vintage stuff. Pogba was great too. Finally got his CL goal, first of many to come I hope.

Forza ragazzi.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)