[CL] JUVENTUS 3-2 Olympiacos (November 4th 2014) (7 Viewers)

MoM

• Pogba

• Pirlo

• Llorente

• Padoin

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
We must win/draw with Atletico, while they must win Olympiakos...Thank you Arturo.
If they get a result in Madrid, we're gone.

Luckily for us, I think Atletico will stomp them, as they'll look to qualify with a round to spare. I'm more worried about our game against Malmo away. Our two recent trips to Scandinavia haven't left me feeling confident here. If we beat Malmo though (and Atletico beat Olympiakos)...I think we'll be able to at least get a draw in our last game. I hope.

Apr 15, 2006
Ok, guys..... Check this out!! This whole 2014 has been amazing for me. In January i got a lucky coin for Christmas (Its an Orthodox tradition) which is said to bring good luck for the whole year to the one who gets the coin... Since then 2014 has been fucking amazing for me. I thank God for it every day. Here's da list:

- I got a girlfriend 2 days after i got the coin, on the 9th of January (pretty fucking fast ha?). She's one of the most amazing girls i have ever met, and i've been with a few
- I started working at this brokerage firm and and that happened immediately after i lost my previous job cause my boss went bankrupt
- This month i got a two-day payed trip to Croatia from my company for showing great results
- I got something else from the company which i will show it to you in two weeks @Sheik Yerbouti
- This month, i also earned the biggest paycheck in my entire life so far

Bottom line, i have an awesome feeling about the game tonight. We are winning this shit. We are winning it and we gonna rape some Greek ass in the process. Veto my country, will they? Juventus gonna revenge the whole Macedonian nation. This shit is personal!
:D We won!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Great win. Now it's time to channel this comeback into our future matches. We absolutely should play our 4-3-1-2 in the future and work on marking in the back four system.

he_is_legend

Jun 4, 2012
Suffered win, but a win nonetheless, a win that keeps up in the competition.
We are to fragile in defense, specially against set pieces, the two goals that they scored came by stupid errors made first from Buffon conceding that corner kick and Litch (who had a terrible game IMO) for making a unnecessary foul, then Chiellini and Bonucci didn't followed their mark.
We can't finish for the sake of it, there was some clear goal chances missed by our best players: Vidal twice from a Tevez pass and that horrible PK, Tevez with a left volley and Marchisio from an Asa cross.
We are still have a very slow movement, but we already made an improve with the formation change.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)