[CL] JUVENTUS 3-0 Barcelona [11th April, 2017] (1 Viewer)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
The comments on BarcaForum and RedCafe have been quite appreciative of us. There's a few that thinks we have a big shot at winning the whole thing. Reccurent keywords: monstrous team, fighting spirit.

Meanwhile Luis Enrique said today he thinks this remontada is simpler than againsy PSG. If we go for the win in Camp Nou we'll get a result.
what people forget is the PSG games were few weeks apart, and after the 1st game fagca changed formations and were roflstomping teams left and right in the Primera between the games. they still needed tons of luck and a12th man in the ref to progress. obviously the game vs us will be the tougher challenge

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
what people forget is the PSG games were few weeks apart, and after the 1st game fagca changed formations and were roflstomping teams left and right in the Primera between the games. they still needed tons of luck and a12th man in the ref to progress. obviously the game vs us will be the tougher challenge
Very good point.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Jog on you flute. I can still celebrate a win even if I said before the game it was unlikely.
Nobody is forbidding you to celebrate as much as you want just stop to write that pre match nonsense posts and attempting to troll.

- - - Updated - - -

The comments on BarcaForum and RedCafe have been quite appreciative of us. There's a few that thinks we have a big shot at winning the whole thing. Reccurent keywords: monstrous team, fighting spirit.

Meanwhile Luis Enrique said today he thinks this remontada is simpler than againsy PSG. If we go for the win in Camp Nou we'll get a result.
He will see very clearly how "simple" is with us and simplier than PSG.As simple as it was back in his Roma days and as simple as it was at Tuesday.

- - - Updated - - -

In terms of numbers it is. Realistically probably not. Barcelona are probably going to need to beat us 5-1 or 6-2. We've conceded 2 goals so far in 9 games. Before the return leg with PSG the French team had conceded 7 in 7 games.

Barcelona at home always believe they have a chance of smashing any team. They do I suppose, but there is a naivety in what Luis Enrique is saying because we are treated just like any team. It's not impossible we could lose by a big scoreline but it's still pretty marginal all things considered. Personally I wouldn't be massively surprised if the game ends up with a lot of goals, but I fancy us to score 1 or 2 because we'll definitely get chances. There's no reason for us to be as tactically clueless as PSG were.
We will definitely score ,one at least.

- - - Updated - - -

:scared:

I just want to advance without Mandzukic Cuadrado or Khedira getting suspended but I'm not optimistic
My wish too.And if I had to choose who to get a yellow from that three I would pick Khedira.The other two are more important to our team.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
But if someone picks up their third yellow card they are still suspended for the first semi final leg
Yes, I don't know who other than Cudrado now if they get a yellow at camp nou will not play the first leg in the semi final. Also a red card there gives an automatic suspension for the semi final first leg.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Arent suspensions not though?
Yes, I don't know who other than Cudrado now if they get a yellow at camp nou will not play the first leg in the semi final. Also a red card there gives an automatic suspension for the semi final first leg.
Mandzukic and Khedira I think

- - - Updated - - -

You mean pick it up on the second tie, right before semi final right?
Yea

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Then you get suspended, if Cuard gets yellow, then he is suspended next match(semi final). However if he escapes, then all his cards get reset and he is clean to go.
Yea that's what I mean. We need Mandzukic Cuadrado and Khedira to avoid getting any yellow cards in the second Barca leg. After that everything's wiped clean.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Fantastic game, simply perfect. I expected a win but not as convincing as this one :tuttosport:

We have to attack them at their turf,make them being afraid of conceding by pressing them and counter-attacking. Coming out with defensive mindset could turn into PSG 2.0 so that's not an option. I'm sure Allegri knows this. With the right balance we're getting at least a draw there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)