[CL] JUVENTUS 3-0 Barcelona [11th April, 2017] (10 Viewers)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
http://www.football-italia.net/101059/mourinho-‘not-impressed-juventus’

Meanwhile whole world is impressed with the awesome M.Union quality of play,also about his last year tactics at Chelsea and before that ,ultra "modern" and offensive football at Real.Fucking gypsy. Conte gave him some lessons,about tactics,play and especially how to celebrate.
I can't wait to watch the spectacle of a game between M.Union and Anderlecht this evening.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

Meanwhile whole world is impressed with the awesome M.Union quality of play,also about his last year tactics at Chelsea and before that ,ultra "modern" and offensive football at Real.$#@!ing gypsy. Conte gave him some lessons,about tactics,play and especially how to celebrate.
I can't wait to watch the spectacle of a game between M.Union and Anderlecht this evening.
My bet goes on 1-0 to Anderlecht in Belgium but a 2-0 win for Utd in the return leg
Lyon will win the EL IMO

Powis

Dec 9, 2009

Meanwhile whole world is impressed with the awesome M.Union quality of play,also about his last year tactics at Chelsea and before that ,ultra "modern" and offensive football at Real.Fucking gypsy. Conte gave him some lessons,about tactics,play and especially how to celebrate.
lol just read that article, he's praising us by saying he's not impressed because he already knows Juve is very good.

Clickbait was successful.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
lol just read that article, he's praising us by saying he's not impressed because he already knows Juve is very good.

Clickbait was successful.
It's your opinion.Not sure about him at all.Not at all with that gypsy.What about his last sentence"It's not possible to be impressed"
Okay he says about not being impressed with a team who works every year for a improvement but that can means a lot of different things.Knowing his arrogance and having in mind that he is a merda fan I don't think that he is not impressed because he already knows that Juve is very good.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
It's your opinion.Not sure about him at all.Not at all with that gypsy.What about his last sentence"It's not possible to be impressed"
Okay he says about not being impressed with a team who works every year for a improvement but that can means a lot of different things.Knowing his arrogance and having in mind that he is a merda fan I don't think that he is not impressed because he already knows that Juve is very good.
It's ok if you hate him mate but that's a compliment and it's impossible to see it the other way.

He's just not surprised by 3-0 as he knows how good team we are and how quick we improve each year. This is what he meant. I also remember nice comments from him when we had Conte in charge.

Btw, if we win it this year Juve is coming to Skopje! Lucky you.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Mourinho is quite a sour puss and maybe he is unhappy about the thought of Euromaxx winning a treble with an italian and him not being the only. He is petty enough to make comments like tat and be sarcastic. Who knows with mourinho and real question is who cares. Guy has been found out and become a mediocre has been for a while now

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
It's ok if you hate him mate but that's a compliment and it's impossible to see it the other way.

He's just not surprised by 3-0 as he knows how good team we are and how quick we improve each year. This is what he meant. I also remember nice comments from him when we had Conte in charge.

Btw, if we win it this year Juve is coming to Skopje! Lucky you.

Really I don't hate him.I just don't like his attitude.Far ,very far from a gentleman like Ancelloti,Alegri, not to mention many others.
Always someone else but him are to be blamed for the defeats of the teams that he is coaching.But always.Once is the referee,then injuries,suspensions,grass,weather .... etc, but never him and his shitty tactics.An updated version of Capello.He dares to teach Conte how to celebrate when Chelsea crash Union 4-0 .:sergio:,and Conte was a captain of one of the best Juve teams,while he started as a translator in Barcelona.A self called special one.And again asking for a zillion euros for players.And I remember some very bad comments about us too.And on the top he is a merda fan.Hard to like him with that fact.

:biggrin:I am very afraid even to think about that.That win is so far for now.We are champions of lost finals. 6 up to now.Of course that it would be great to watch Juve in my town.Awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

Mourinho is quite a sour puss and maybe he is unhappy about the thought of Euromaxx winning a treble with an italian and him not being the only. He is petty enough to make comments like tat and be sarcastic. Who knows with mourinho and real question is who cares. Guy has been found out and become a mediocre has been for a while now

Very true.A "special" one.

- - - Updated - - -

Mou is complimenting Juventus but fucktards can't even see it :sergio:
Finally we have someone who sees everything ........ on a crystal ball.A real shitty "Mou whisperer".

- - - Updated - - -

Mate you are one angry man. Just relax every oncr in a while
I am relaxed since Tuesday very,very much,but thanks for the advice anyway.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Why even ask Mou about Juventus?

Nothing wrong with what he said btw.
If it is a correct quote it's one of the dumbest things I've read. No doubt Mou didn't mean anything negative by it, but the idea that you can't be impressed with a team that works every year to improve is pretty funny.

Aug 1, 2003
Why I love this team

20' mandzukic and buffon fist bump after buffons save against iniesta

77' chiellini fist bump with buffon and high five with alex sandro after chiellini puts in a tackle to put the ball out from neymar

78' off the ball action where pjanic gives encouragement to lemina

Always good to win as a TEAM, thats the real beauty of this Juve

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
If it is a correct quote it's one of the dumbest things I've read. No doubt Mou didn't mean anything negative by it, but the idea that you can't be impressed with a team that works every year to improve is pretty funny.
Maybe he confused "impressed" with "surprised", he's no native after all.

Although the more likely thing is probably that he just wanted to sound clever and failed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)