[CL] JUVENTUS 3-0 Barcelona [11th April, 2017] (10 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Didn't watch but good to know.

I watched some of the Bolivia game just recently and Mascherano was just as bad as everyone else. As already someone mentioned he was one if not the worst player on the pitch against us too playing in his favored DM position.

Would still gladly have him here but he is no rainmaker or even close to being the best in the world in any position.
a change of clubs can do wonders to restore such player. there are many reasons for why he might underperform, might be unhappy with some off field issues, emotionally drained out, out of form etc. didnt watch the game vs Bolivia, but vs us they were leaving too much space for our attackers to exploit so its understandable they looked vulnerable, but i wouldnt want any other player next to Pjanic in our current setup tbh

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Comprehension clearly isn't your forte. I never said he isn't a quality midfielder, but he isn't young anymore. You vastly overrate him. Argentina have been quite shit lately, so that's not exactly a glowing recommendation. I'd rather go for someone younger with potential.
You dont know about him. You dont even watch the argentina NT and dont come telling you do.

Mascherano is grossly misused as a CB. He's still an amazing CDM with 1-2 good years in him. For short term gain, thats fantastic.

Are you gonna go sturaro rincon for 2 years untill you find that young kid, or upgrade immediatly while continueing your search

Cause thats exactly what we did with evra and alves

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You dont know about him. You dont even watch the argentina NT and dont come telling you do.

Mascherano is grossly misused as a CB. He's still an amazing CDM with 1-2 good years in him. For short term gain, thats fantastic.

Are you gonna go sturaro rincon for 2 years untill you find that young kid, or upgrade immediatly while continueing your search

Cause thats exactly what we did with evra and alves
I do watch some of Argentina's games (they are on TV at a relatively convenient time here), and he has lost a step or two over the past year or so. As a backup option, he'd be a solid acquisition, but I'd rather go with someone younger. Look at guys like SMS from Lazio, Fofana from Udinese, or Goretzka from Schalke. They won't be cheap, but the potential is definitely there.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
a change of clubs can do wonders to restore such player. there are many reasons for why he might underperform, might be unhappy with some off field issues, emotionally drained out, out of form etc. didnt watch the game vs Bolivia, but vs us they were leaving too much space for our attackers to exploit so its understandable they looked vulnerable, but i wouldnt want any other player next to Pjanic in our current setup tbh
You mean - a pussy.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I do watch some of Argentina's games (they are on TV at a relatively convenient time here), and he has lost a step or two over the past year or so. As a backup option, he'd be a solid acquisition, but I'd rather go with someone younger. Look at guys like SMS from Lazio, Fofana from Udinese, or Goretzka from Schalke. They won't be cheap, but the potential is definitely there.
'backup'

No, you arent following them

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
[video=facebook;1833800946645725]https://www.facebook.com/PersempreJuveAltaFedelta2/videos/1833800946645725/[/video]

suarez's only moment of fame over the 2 legs is a blatant dive. i can't but admire the way we defend.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
[video=facebook;1833800946645725]https://www.facebook.com/PersempreJuveAltaFedelta2/videos/1833800946645725/[/video]

suarez's only moment of fame over the 2 legs is a blatant dive. i can't but admire the way we defend.
Nah, that's being unfair to him.

He also messed up that great chance Messi provided him with in the first leg :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)