[CL] JUVENTUS 3-0 Barcelona [11th April, 2017] (9 Viewers)

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Maybe not the best draw we could get, but I'm confident we can go trough, this Barca is nothing spectacular, their mid is weak especially if they play Andre Gomes, and their defence is always suspectable.

Only their attack is spectacular, but they are still far away from their usual level.

We are going trough!!!
I love when I'm right (even though we still have to play return leg) :D

I even argued with Barca fan, how we got the easiest possible draw :D

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Maybe he confused "impressed" with "surprised", he's no native after all.

Although the more likely thing is probably that he just wanted to sound clever and failed
Its definitely a case of trying and failing. But whatever, praise from EL coaches is hardly what this team feeds on

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
The comments on BarcaForum and RedCafe have been quite appreciative of us. There's a few that thinks we have a big shot at winning the whole thing. Reccurent keywords: monstrous team, fighting spirit.

Meanwhile Luis Enrique said today he thinks this remontada is simpler than againsy PSG. If we go for the win in Camp Nou we'll get a result.

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
The comments on BarcaForum and RedCafe have been quite appreciative of us. There's a few that thinks we have a big shot at winning the whole thing. Reccurent keywords: monstrous team, fighting spirit.

Meanwhile Luis Enrique said today he thinks this remontada is simpler than againsy PSG. If we go for the win in Camp Nou we'll get a result.
If we go out there and play I can't see us being stopped but if we go to the Nou Camp looking to defend we're asking for trouble.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
The yellow card Mandzukic got was disgraceful. It was dirty tackle intended to injure Mandzukic because he had just returned from injury and somehow he was given the card despite being the victim. Khedira card was shameful. Neymar not getting one minutes after made it even worse. And we got a goal stolen from us with a phony offside. Chiellini obvsly wasn't a penalty. He was sliding and it was deflected. Clearly not a penalty. We go over this every time a ball hits someone's arm while sliding.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
The yellow card Mandzukic got was disgraceful. It was dirty tackle intended to injure Mandzukic because he had just returned from injury and somehow he was given the card despite being the victim. Khedira card was shameful. Neymar not getting one minutes after made it even worse. And we got a goal stolen from us with a phony offside. Chiellini obvsly wasn't a penalty. He was sliding and it was deflected. Clearly not a penalty. We go over this every time a ball hits someone's arm while sliding.
Lol, just you wait. The refreeing in Camp Nou will be worse

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
In terms of numbers it is. Realistically probably not. Barcelona are probably going to need to beat us 5-1 or 6-2. We've conceded 2 goals so far in 9 games. Before the return leg with PSG the French team had conceded 7 in 7 games.

Barcelona at home always believe they have a chance of smashing any team. They do I suppose, but there is a naivety in what Luis Enrique is saying because we are treated just like any team. It's not impossible we could lose by a big scoreline but it's still pretty marginal all things considered. Personally I wouldn't be massively surprised if the game ends up with a lot of goals, but I fancy us to score 1 or 2 because we'll definitely get chances. There's no reason for us to be as tactically clueless as PSG were.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)