[CL] JUVENTUS 2-2 Galatasaray (October 2, 2013) (5 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Been busy as hell working like a dog lately so didn't have the time to watch ti before. In fact, i just finished watching it.

Absolutely gutted and disappointed. Good thing i wasn't here at the time of the match or i'd probably get banned for going berserk. I haven't got this mad since Brazil lost to forever-crap England. In the first half everything was wrong. We were that same predictable team with the one and only trick up our sleeves; pass the ball to either Tevez or Mirko and hope that hey can work out a nice 1-2. Didn't work, not even once. To make matters worse, this one commentator, British guy... Would complain about everything Juventus did. At Any and every chance they had, said this 4 times "Is that the best Italy has to offer?". besides picking on Pogba. Probably a United butthurt fan. What makes me even angrier is that he was right.

Actually, i'm not gonna go through everything now, you all already know what happened and how we played. I'll just say this; i haven't missed a single match in 4 seasons (the ones i can't watch at the time it's happening, i watch it later without knowing the results), but knowing how we'll get butt raped by Madrid and knowing this team has the creativity of a donkey, i'll break the cycle and catch the highlights instead of saving it for the whole match. This team deserves no better.

- - - Updated - - -

Just one more thing, why can't we cross for shit? We do it like amateurs.

enzo

May 14, 2012
Been busy as hell working like a dog lately so didn't have the time to watch ti before. In fact, i just finished watching it.

Absolutely gutted and disappointed. Good thing i wasn't here at the time of the match or i'd probably get banned for going berserk. I haven't got this mad since Brazil lost to forever-crap England. In the first half everything was wrong. We were that same predictable team with the one and only trick up our sleeves; pass the ball to either Tevez or Mirko and hope that hey can work out a nice 1-2. Didn't work, not even once. To make matters worse, this one commentator, British guy... Would complain about everything Juventus did. At Any and every chance they had, said this 4 times "Is that the best Italy has to offer?". besides picking on Pogba. Probably a United butthurt fan. What makes me even angrier is that he was right.

Actually, i'm not gonna go through everything now, you all already know what happened and how we played. I'll just say this; i haven't missed a single match in 4 seasons (the ones i can't watch at the time it's happening, i watch it later without knowing the results), but knowing how we'll get butt raped by Madrid and knowing this team has the creativity of a donkey, i'll break the cycle and catch the highlights instead of saving it for the whole match. This team deserves no better.
Yeah, great. After six games played being currently at the third spot in Serie A and two disappointing draws in CL, people obviously feel in need sanctioning the team and staff now. You stop watching the games, would you live in Turin, you would stop going to the stadium?

Is the team not glorious enough anymore?

:sergio:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
No, the thing is that we always praise Juve to our friends and back it up by results in Serie A, saying how much we improved now with Tevez addition, how solid our defense is. But then comes CL and they embarrass us and themselves, playing like headless chicken, shitting themselves, trembling in front of Copenhagens and Galatasarays... it's just discouraging

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Yeah, great. After six games played being currently at the third spot in Serie A and two disappointing draws in CL, people obviously feel in need sanctioning the team and staff now. You stop watching the games, would you live in Turin, you would stop going to the stadium?

Is the team not glorious enough anymore?

:sergio:
Yes, i would and No, it isn't. Everyone's careless and seems not to give a shit. So why should I? Some might say we played "well" on the 2nd half but i'd have to disagree. We played a weaker team. A better team wouldn't have parked the bus like that and even if they did, a team like Madrid would kill us in a counterattack. Being a supporter doesn't mean you have to be dumb as to support a team with no desire, hunger or willingness.
I miss that hunger from 11/12, i miss that Vidal from the last 2 seasons and a time when Chiellini was one of the top 3 defenders in the world.

Our excuse used to be that we had no good strikers. Well we do now and? To put it simply, we either change our mentality and play until we bleed, fullfilling the potential this team has or i can't see us winning a single title this season.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Exactly.The gall and nerve of some people. We can't criticize the team when they play like shit?! Really?! Since when? If so, then a big fuck you to all those who think so. We have a right, as fans, to feel aggrieved and embarrassed at our incredibly tepid displays in Europe.

When the team plays well, we praise it. When they are playing like shit (as they have been lately, irrespective of the results and stats which can be quite misleading), then they deserve the justified criticism that is coming their way.

enzo

May 14, 2012
Exactly.The gall and nerve of some people. We can't criticize the team when they play like shit?! Really?! Since when? If so, then a big fuck you to all those who think so. We have a right, as fans, to feel aggrieved and embarrassed at our incredibly tepid displays in Europe.
Don't get me wrong here. You have the right and damn duty to criticize the team. And I consider all here as supporters, who celebrate, cheer, mourn and gall with the team. But as I see it, as a fan from outside Italy, watching the games is like going to the stadium. And not watching the games/not going to the stadium is one way to show your disaffection with the squad and/or Conte. But I seriously doubt our players are playing like this deliberately. Especially in hard times like now, the team needs a strong support and not fans who wander off, because they cannot show off with Juventus' success any longer.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
No one is wandering off, but when I wake up at 1.45 or 2.45 am to sacrifice sleep to watch my beloved team, I expect them to put in the fucking effort, not for me, but for the millions of fans watching, hoping, expecting, and anticipating. They not only owe it to the fans, but more importantly to themselves as well.

This lack of effort and lethargic approach to games recently has been quite baffling and disturbing.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009

That will teach them!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)