[CL] JUVENTUS 2-2 Galatasaray (October 2, 2013) (4 Viewers)

ForzaGala

Jul 8, 2013
Seriously guys, i know he's trolling a bit, by mocking us about Melo ect.

But, his post about us having a hard time against Real and them having good chances of getting 4 or even 6 points against Copenhagen is not that bad, even though you and i not agree with all of it (Mancini bringing good CL-results home as an example)..
The only reason you're reacting the way you are towards this post i because we all fear it's going to happen. Think about it for a second. Gala has one point less than us, let's say they will loose against Real at Bernabeu, and beat Copenhagen at home, get a draw away. That way they will have 5 points, while we will have 5 points if we beat Copenhagen and get 0 points against Real (we might get points here, but it's not a guarantee). Our away match against Gala can really turn out to be a final, if not Copenhagen steal some points from the Turks and we manage to get points from the Real-games.

I still think we got what it takes to go trough, but we should not underestimate the chance of us screwing it up, imagine we draw againt Copenhagen at home - i know it sounds unlikely, but sometimes, it's just one of those games... If we can beat Real in just one of the games, and finish of Copenhagen at home, we should be secure, but i'm not feeling comfortable in the situation we have brought ourselves in with two draws against the weaker sides in the group.
I watched past 5 Juve matches including today. Juventus don't really play good football at all. I don't understand what happened to your best defense in past two years. Buffon is not good in form either. Real Madrid would really beat Juve both matches if Juve play like this.

We just have to beat Copenhagen in both matches, if we don't, we don't deserve to go through this group anyway but if we beat them twice and Juve lose both matches against Real. Group standing would look like this:

Real - 12
Galatasaray - 7
Juve - 2

5th matches are Real - Gala, Juve - Copenhagen

Since Real will play against Copenhagen on 6th match, they guarantee their 1st spot. They might go with their subs against us or purposely lose against us to knock Juve out because they won't definitely want to meet with Juve in later stages.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)