[CL] JUVENTUS 1-3 Barcelona (June 6th, 2015) (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
good post

- - - Updated - - -

Read.

I said this Juventus is better than that italy, but we have the same slow CBs. Basically.

Also, this barca team is way better than that spain team. Italy should have never lost that horribly to begin with. Now they have a way more compact team
Bonucci has improved leaps and bounds since 2012. IIRC, Chiellini was playing LB to start that game, a position he's horrible in, and was injured previously in the tournament (thigh) and shouldn't have started the final. Sub'd off at 20 minutes.

Our defense is entirely different today. Evra is miles better than Chiellini (and after the sub Balzaretti) at LB. Lichtsteiner is miles better than Abate at RB. Bonucci is much better than 2012 Bonucci. Only 2012 Barza > Chiellini today.

As for the mids. Prandelli played a midfield diamond of Pirlo with Marchisio and De Rossi flanking him and Montolivo in front...

I don't see the parallels, even if our defense is sort of similar. That Spain played without a CF. They played 3 midfielders in attack, up until the 59' when Pedro was sub'd on.

I can't really think of an actual parallel to this game. Barca is unlike any team we have faced in the last couple years, and in all honesty, we're unlike any team they have faced in the last couple years. It will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
They are laughing at some posts here alright but it gives me the impression there are more Messi fans on that forum than proper Barca fans..
They were so bothered by someone here calling Cristiano more complete than Messi...That should tell it all.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Juve fans who hate Barca are just like Fiorentina/Inter/Roma fans who hate Juve, it's just Inferiority.
Wishing to break somebody's leg is just sad for any human being let alone for best player in the world.
Sad, sad.
Those things are obviously said in jest.

This whole forum is built on sarcasm and trolling.

May 19, 2015
my main concern is that barcelona have two more world class strikers besides messi. i've also seen juve stop ronaldo, zidane and cr, but those teams didn't have the likes of neymar and suarez.

i really hope that this will be a midfield battle that we can absolutely win. if they get past our midfielders too often and those 3 strikers face our defenders a couple of times then we're screwed i guess.

i'm sure we can do it though.
I've just looked through most of the recent posts on here.Many of them about Messi but even if he is double marked and has a quiet game, Neymar and Suarez are more than capable of exploiting any chances they get.

I don't understand why people are discussing Ronaldo because he won't be playing ;)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I really dont get the point of registering onto another team's forum just to defend your club.
People are obviously going to be biased and you cant always expect rational opinions.If you dont like it,maybe you can go have a laugh elsewhere.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Juve fans who hate Barca are just like Fiorentina/Inter/Roma fans who hate Juve, it's just Inferiority.
Wishing to break somebody's leg is just sad for any human being let alone for best player in the world.
Sad, sad.
As a Juve fan for 22 years, the word "hate" is reserved for Inter (for life) and occasionallly Napoli, Roma and rats. Anything other than that is just normal trash talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)