[CL] JUVENTUS 1-3 Barcelona (June 6th, 2015) (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I hate that guy too, but trust me, I watch La Liga. Nothing is worse than Neymar and especially Alba. They are even worse than Icardi ffs. Disgusting players. You'll all see why on Saturday.
Neymar likes a good show. Nothing wrong with that. At least he's interesting.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
You are such an idiot

The only players i've seen pulling that off were Ronaldo and Zidane. And even that wasent on a weekly basis
Wow, the legendary Zacheryah is calling others idiots now? :lol:

Okay, so Ronaldo and Zidane CAN do it. It can be done in Italy, Chiellini's comments are false, then. Point reached. Who's the idiot?

Gunzo

Jun 2, 2015
Neymar used to fall easily on every contact. This season he's much better in that aspect. Takes a lot of beating and doesn't fall that easily, but still, he's skinny and built like a stick. He'll never have Messi's balance.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
guys, i need a stream for a friend of mine as he is not a supporter but wants to watch the match as he is staying in china atm. any stream link or trustworthy stream website that will show the match will be greatly appreciated, thanks

ps, no 3rd partly download software link site plz tanks

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
guys, i need a stream for a friend of mine as he is not a supporter but wants to watch the match as he is staying in china atm. any stream link or trustworthy stream website that will show the match will be greatly appreciated, thanks

the match is on saturday.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
the romanian commentators are suckin messi's dick saying it's the best goal they ever saw.. incredible..cannot wait until they will meet a true italian defence.

juvefan27

Apr 17, 2012

Cricfree.tv will see you right.

You'll get Sky, BeIn, Sky Italia etc on there

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
the romanian commentators are suckin messi's dick saying it's the best goal they ever saw.. incredible..cannot wait until they will meet a true italian defence.
I don't get this at all. Messi has scored similar goals.. I even prefer his goal against Getafe.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Goals & assist don't tell the whole story, Ronaldo's impact on the game has been minimal this season besides the goals. I mean this sounds crazy, because of course that makes him one of the best poachers & goalscorers of all time and it sounds as if I'm slagging him off, but he's simply not on Messi's level. And in my opinion, he hasn't been for years bar in times where Messi was injured.
I've said multiple times I think Messi>Ronaldo.

But saying it's not even close is silly. That's fanboy stuff. The fact is, Ronaldo has more goals in less games, almost the same number of assists. So the only area Messi is ahead of Ronaldo is contributing more in the build-up. That's it. So the difference between them is minor at best.

Saying Messi shits all over Ronaldo, or he's miles ahead is just silly. I mean, Messi and Barca haven't won a CL in several years now.

So, I don't think Messi is more difficult to shut down for our defense than Ronaldo at all.

I do however believe Barca's attack as a whole, with Neymar and Suarez is far more deadly. It's scary deadly.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Haven't paid much attention to the news as the Barcelona creamfest is usually present for the majority of the season.

From what little I have read I am surprised at the lack of Chiellini and Evra vs Suarez mentions.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Such bull$#@!.

I've seen the likes of Cassano, Miccoli and Di Vaio make a fool out of the greatest Italian defenders on weekly basis, why wouldn't Messi be able to do it frequently?

Serie A fans become so delusional sometimes just like how the Premiere league fanatics do.
SOrry, these guys never leave 5 players bamboozled looking like morons. They might in their best moments do it to 1 or 2, but they never make a run from the side of the pitch near the halfway line leaving half a team holding their jocks. It just doesn't happen.

And you'd have to be blind and retarded to think it does.

Again. It's nothing to do with Messi not being an amazing player. It's more to do with Italian football being more tactical and cynical defensively. Against any decent Italian defense, someone would bite the bullet in those 40 yards he ran, and foul him. 5 players had the opportunity and chose to try to win the ball without fouling.

We see Marchisio, Bonucci, Chiellini, etc take tactical yellows all the time stopping counters and players running towards our goal. The same will happen with Messi. He won't be allowed to run like that. And the same holds true for most Italian defences.

Aside from this, our defences allow nowhere near that amount of space between players, and are generally much better organized.

Look at the trouble Messi has creating against a well-organized team like Atletico for the last two years. Those types of runs don't happen against such organized and smart defences. Most Serie A defences aren't as good as Atletico in terms of player talent, but they are in general very well-organized like that.

- - - Updated - - -

A G
31 30
30 26
32 38
24 22
30 42
19 11

That's Mario Jardel between 96-03. He never even played for Brazil in any important game. I'm just trying to show you that statistics don't show the whole picture. Maybe you should start watching some more games instead.
Mario Jardel was playing in mediocre leagues that entire time for Porto, Gala, and Sporting. Are you fucking kidding with this example? It means fuck all.

:rofl:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I've said multiple times I think Messi>Ronaldo.

But saying it's not even close is silly. That's fanboy stuff. The fact is, Ronaldo has more goals in less games, almost the same number of assists. So the only area Messi is ahead of Ronaldo is contributing more in the build-up. That's it. So the difference between them is minor at best.

Saying Messi shits all over Ronaldo, or he's miles ahead is just silly. I mean, Messi and Barca haven't won a CL in several years now.

So, I don't think Messi is more difficult to shut down for our defense than Ronaldo at all.

I do however believe Barca's attack as a whole, with Neymar and Suarez is far more deadly. It's scary deadly.
:tup:

Lets be honest MSN is probably 90% of the reason for their success.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
...and for people whining about the whole Messi vs Ronaldo thing...

We just played Real Madrid and Ronaldo. We're now playing Barca and Messi.

It's obvious comparisons are going to be made between the two, and how easy/hard it will be for our defense and mid to shut each of them down.

I think our defense is better suited to shutting Messi down. I could be wrong, but it's my opinion his dribbling style, and non-aerial/set-piece prowess helps our defense out. Our defense does well against players running at it, trying to dribble it, trying to find through balls, incisive passes, etc.

Where our defense struggles is against lightning fast counters (I doubt we will play a possession game with high line to allow for these) which Real Madrid is generally better at than Barca (Neymar being the obvious counterpoint to this), and aerially against crosses and set pieces, which is why we've had trouble stopping Ronaldo from getting chances against us over the last 2 years. I don't see Messi's strengths as working against our defence's weaknesses. This isn't to say he won't provide an immense challenge for our defense, as our players haven't face anyone yet of his incredible skill, but it will be strength vs strength, in terms of Messi's strengths against our defensive strengths... whereas Madrid has attacking strengths that directly works against our weakness in defense.

Just my two cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)