[CL] JUVENTUS 1-2 Manchester United [November 7th, 2018] (4 Viewers)

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Unlucky and a little complacement maybe, No need for panic. We were clearly the much better side, and our quality will come through in the long run of the season.
We have been doing this crap all season we go a goal up then think we can just piss about for the rest of the game in first gear and still win. We did the same thing in first game too and its a horrible mentality to have and too not finish teams of by more goals. Lesson is still never learned.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
We have been doing this crap all season we go a goal up then think we can just piss about for the rest of the game in first gear and still win.
Which wasn't the case against ManUtd, as we were dominating them until 10 minutes before the final whistle and could have easily scored two more goals, putting the game to bed early.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Which wasn't the case against ManUtd, as we were dominating them until 10 minutes before the final whistle and could have easily scored two more goals, putting the game to bed early.
Yeah, even in them final 10 minutes they rarely looked like a team dominating us, even chievo gave us a better game. Credit where it's due they probably looked good in the first 10 minutes.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
It’s much simpler than most here are trying to figure out, we had chances and we didn’t make the best out of them, they had fewer and managed to score. We fucked up.

It’s all on us. And I don’t even blame Allegri but I do hate the fact he’s winning 1-0 at home with 20 mins to go and instead of focusing on killing the game he brings in Barzagli. Italians will be Italians...

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
What's annoying is the match is being portrayed as a 'Mourinho masterclass' while we had multiple chances to increase our lead and were too careless. We could have steamrolled them

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I don't wind up mates when their team looses a match as I know how much that shit hurts so didn't say anything to my Utd ones when we beat them in Manchester.

Last night I got a barage of messages from them and even a video of one with his Utd shirt on beating his chest.

No class at all.
When they get knocked out, screenshot these messages, send it back to them, then have your reply.

- - - Updated - - -

What's annoying is the match is being portrayed as a 'Mourinho masterclass' while we had multiple chances to increase our lead and were too careless. We could have steamrolled them
:agree:

We're back to being the butt of jokes again.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
At least @Wittl had a blast at the stadium

:lol: sorry mate
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Just came back from Turin now. Goddammit.

And players went straight into the dressng room, without going to the fans. Would not have happened with Buffon. Only Bonucci and Chiello clapped their hands when leaving the field.

Only player who went to our fans was Pogba :klin:

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

And players went straight into the dressng room, without going to the fans. Would not have happened with Buffon. Only Bonucci and Chiello clapped their hands when leaving the field.

The definition of jinx went to the stadium, no wonder we lost.

He probably placed a bet on Juve to win aswell

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

did our fans applaud Labile? :klin:

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
We have been doing this crap all season we go a goal up then think we can just piss about for the rest of the game in first gear and still win. We did the same thing in first game too and its a horrible mentality to have and too not finish teams of by more goals. Lesson is still never learned.
Yep we were lucky in the first game that Pogbas shot off the post didn't rebound in. Putting teams away when we're well on top is a huge problem.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
What are premfaces and EPL pundits saying about the game?

Juve not a fave and Mou masterclass lol (TNT already had Barca, Real, PSG and one if not both of City and Pool ahead of Juve before) or Utd lucky?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)