[CL] JUVENTUS 1-2 Manchester United [November 7th, 2018] (1 Viewer)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I'm sorry @PhRoZeN @Gep @JuveJay

Better take a few days off.
Thanks bro , I'm gonna face it and go in today. Not the first time I've had to suffer this type of embarrassment. That 3-2 defeat at home years back was a tougher one and id put losing to fucking Fulham just below that. Just glad it wasn't a knock out. Had it been, I would be on Prozac right now.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Unlycky with hitting bar and post. We have to work on our finishing and end product too. This match could have ended in the first half if we were more clinical. Also lack of real CF in the box is something that hurts us.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Been wasteful all season and it finally bit us on the arse.
I missed the game but had to laugh when i saw the line up on my app with khedira starting. Seriously what does this guy have on allegri.

Anyway..its not major but hopefully the loss makes us realise we cant be wasteful and need to punish teams at this level.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We lost the last 3 games home to Manure, we feel inferior to them, but this was the first time we actually had superior material.
Manure has always been overrated, but now they are in crisis.
We gave Mourinho the right to shine, he had to play away with inferior material and he managed to overperform, not because of the refs, not because of the EPL superior budget, because we weren't good enough, because we underperformed, because we insist with players and tactics that make us underperform, kudos to him for not being stupid!
I really doubt Max will learn anything from it, he will just pretend it didn't happen, hopefully AA, won't though!

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
It is disgraceful. I can not fucnction today, my heart is literally aching. What hapenned last night? I feel like crying. How could we loose a game like that?

I know defeats are part of thr game, but to loose a game like last night's is something i can not go over.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Unlycky with hitting bar and post. We have to work on our finishing and end product too. This match could have ended in the first half if we were more clinical. Also lack of real CF in the box is something that hurts us.
Meh.

The chances Pjanic, Khedira & Cuadrado managed to miss have nothing to do with luck. Just atrocious finishing. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot.

Actually, make that both feet.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
Fuck, I had trouble sleeping. Still have this awful feeling in my stomach. What bothers me most is that Utd fans actually laud Mourinho for this performance, as if this was somehow planned.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Games should be killed off but this team has always struggled to do that and just one free kick or one corner undoes all the previous work

When I seen Barzagli come in I had a feeling the last 10 minutes was going to be a difficult game when we just surrendered territory and possession to them

They are quite a bad side but they found a way to get over the line when the game should have been out of sight so we have ourselves to blame

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
What I hate most about the result is that it cancelled this beautiful Ronaldo's goal. This shit should have been a winning, not a consolation goal. Hopefully this gonna end this atrocious inefficiency in front of the opposition's goal. The way Khedira and Cuadrado blew their chances away is unacceptable.

Jan 22, 2016
The confidence is not there. We Don't convert our chances because we don't do trashing on daily basis. We are not used to destroy our opponents and that's gonna hits us hard. Last night was the consequence of our negative football thorough out these years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)