[CL] JUVENTUS 1-2 Manchester United [November 7th, 2018] (1 Viewer)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
This is what happens.
1This is what it happens ,they shot twice(nearly) and scored twice.
2.This is what happens when you don't use your chances,exactly;.
3.We make Mourininho beeeiiiiiiiiig "big" coach again,stupid
3.This is what happens when that thread opener opens the threads.It was to expect such a defeat.
So fucking embarrassing.It's not a question whether we will go or be first in our group.It'a a matter of honor. On our fucking turf.

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
It is not allegri’s fault. He substituted a defender for a defender but he seems like we will never win the UCL with him. The whole world is expecting us to win it this year because we have Ronaldo, that is a bad influence.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Yeah, in my soul there are painful reminders too, but with our dominance I just didn't see a LOSS coming tonight. 9 out of 10 we win this, by playing much better.

But we were nonchalant, and we must stop being so god damn cocky.
Just wait until we play away to Young Boys

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
The fans were chanting Vaffanculo Mourinho for 180 minutes. I hate Mourinho but I would have done the same. Respect to be respected.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I wanna meet these cunts again and set the record straight. Hopefully next year or year after. This year I want them to suck my dick and go to Europa.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
People blaming Cuadrado lol, so predictable. He was once again, one of our best players. He missed a sitter, yes. But so did Pjanic and Khedira, and they had shit games to add on to it as well. So lets not be idiots, haengebuffon and you other few sensational posters.

I called it at the sub with Barzagli, it was to be expected. There was absolutely no reason for us to go into Catenaccio and ultra panic mode, when we dominated play and there had been no danger. With fucking 14minutes to go. Allegri should know about this teams fragile mental state in CL, and that you dont invite fear into our minds. That was fucking retarted.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
People blaming Cuadrado lol, so predictable. He was once again, one of our best players. He missed a sitter, yes. But so did Pjanic and Khedira, and they had shit games to add on to it as well. So lets not be idiots, haengebuffon and you other few sensational posters.

I called it at the sub with Barzagli, it was to be expected. There was absolutely no reason for us to go into Catenaccio and ultra panic mode, when we dominated play and there had been no danger. With fucking 14minutes to go. Allegri should know about this teams fragile mental state in CL, and that you dont invite fear into our minds. That was fucking retarted.
Cuadrado was horrible i dont know what game you were watching.

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
This. And this is what pisses me off, not the final result (about which I couldn't care less). Because this happens again, and again, and again. All of those usual words about "wake-up calls" after another one performance like this are always the same, but nothing ever changes on the deep level of the team's psychology where the changes really have to be made once and for all.

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
Even with the GOAT we're still behind of Barca and RM. Our final balls just not good enough, crossings were poor and it seems Juve don't have attacking plans which involve slick 1-2 passing. Doesn't mean I say MU is better but just look at the passing they did before their free kick which led to their 1st goal. Juve need to do something like that more often near the box.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Yeah, in my soul there are painful reminders too, but with our dominance I just didn't see a LOSS coming tonight. 9 out of 10 we win this, by playing much better.

I don't think it's about being Cocky, it's that we have no leaders that want to take the game to the opposition.

I think it's more of being timid and cowardly than being cocky.

bluesnake

Mar 7, 2017
its not about our defence

we are not scoring enough goals
we got problem with creating chances
we are a saving energy team, we will never win a game 7-0 like real or barca or bayern

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)