[CL] JUVENTUS 1-2 Manchester United [November 7th, 2018] (5 Viewers)

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Chiellini: "We want to go all the way and if we are to do that, we must learn from this sort of mistake"

This is unbelievable :lol:. They are so used to this specific kind of shitty performances that they are always ready to pull out this crap about "learning from mistakes" any moment of the day or night, even in the heat of the post-game interview.
Chiello is a clever guy with and MBA in the pocket so he obviously knows what to comment any time... Respect our captain

bluesnake

Mar 7, 2017
simply, we should create way more chances to score, not just that 3 for pjanic, khedira, cuadrado.

it should be 8-10 or more, we were the better team, we should attack them non stop till 3-0 and then stop and wait. thats how barcelona or bayern played in recent years when they won CL. only real can play different and get away win another cl win.

juventino351

Jul 12, 2018
This is the stuff that nightmares are made of . It doesn't matter at the end of the day that we were the better side ,cuz we got Mourinhos balls deep in our throat . Very bitter ending ,but we won also many matches this way ,and they are the sweetest victories . Ofcourse when you miss sitters after sitter you gonna get punished . And the defending on the second goal was dreadful.
Better now than later ,if this is the slap we needed then so let it be . We still have all in our hands,let's see how the players will react to this .

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Our defence conceded in every game.
Why it should have been Barzagli ? Rugani or Benatia would be better if he switch 3-5-2

bluesnake

Mar 7, 2017
we will play barzagli till the end of time

and rugani will be his padawan

this game was at home and vs shitty man utd and mou. all our fans wanted to win, win like it was CL final game and this team cant deliver for shiet

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Btw, I only realized exactly how bad Live thread is during first half of this game. We lost in the end in stupid fashion, but reading the comments in first half, you wouldn't be able to tell it's first half, that we were the better team with 8-2 or 9-2 shot difference, or that we were playing with midfielders on one leg.

I see this result already gave life those who were hibernating. Will be interesting to see whose comments will be worse in the coming days, theirs or premfaces'.

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
Chiello is a clever guy with and MBA in the pocket so he obviously knows what to comment any time... Respect our captain
Basically, Giorgio says what he's supposed to say according to club's position on this type of situations. But from the captain of Juventus I expect strong leadership and rigor, both on and off the pitch. I don't expect him always play the role of a wise and forgiving grandmother.

Also, dear Giorgio, if after all of these years of experience you and your friends still have to learn another lesson of this kind, then you're unlikely to graduate in June.

On a more serious note though, Chiello is a great guy, one of the best central defenders of this century, and I admire him a lot. But in my opinion he's not the type of a person who can lead a team capable of winning the toughest competition in the world of football.

Ronaldo has been the de facto captain of this squad on and off the pitch this season. And he's up to the task of leading the best team in the world. You just see it from what and how he does, whether it's a game or a training session, and from how other players treat him. But he's not entitled to have the armband (yet).

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
Really embarassing loss. We need to solve this as soon as possible. Ronaldo had a near perfect game and still we can not close the game. Worrying to say the least. Hoping its only a brainfart. On to the next one and ffs dont pull this stuff again.

Jan 22, 2016
Stupid Allegri. Never learns his mistakes.
We did the same things against Real last year and Bayern in 2016.
Stop defending shaky results. Pull your players up and let them close the gaps up front. Make the pitch small for them by pulling your defenders up rather going back defending and hope for the best.

Normally, i won't mind these defeats, but we never learn from them.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
How so?? He was involved in all our attacks and was running like a maniac. 4 key passes again this game and being our playmaker once again. Most tackles in the team as well. You will find him in the starting 11 again next time it matters. He did well, on a team that played shitty most of the time.
Running into players with his head down, smacking the ball against players 2 foot infront of him, should of played in Dybala who would of had a cleare shot at goal but his decision making is awful and he fucked it up...

And that miss. The more you watch it the worst it gets balled rolled perfectly into him clear sight at goal and he falls on his ass while trying to kick the ball. He is the perfect definition of a choker. I love Cuadrado, very useful off he bench and he seems like the nicest guy in the worst but mentally he is really weak.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)