[CL] JUVENTUS 1-2 Manchester United [November 7th, 2018] (1 Viewer)

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
The best thing is we've just given Manure a lifeline to resuscitate their season.

We love doing that in UCL for under-performing teams. But could we possibly have chosen a worse club than United to do such a massive favour?

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
Cannot believe we just threw that away like that there’s nothing worse and for me living in England nothing worse than handing the tossers a win to say I’m pissed off is an understatement

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Fucking Khedira and Cuadrado chances. Pathetic.

You simply cannot waste those.
Oh hold up, yeah you can.

Oct 23, 2011
instead of actually finishing of this group, and not having to worry about the Champions League until February, securing the league title in the mean time, we do this bullshit. Cant believe this team.

Gabigol

Jul 6, 2018
These shitters did nothing for 85 mins then we decided to fuck ourselves. This is why we don't win CLs when we fuck up against shit mid table tier teams.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Cannot believe we just threw that away like that there’s nothing worse and for me living in England nothing worse than handing the tossers a win to say I’m pissed off is an understatement
What pisses me off the most is we dominated chievo at their ground and did the same at ours. At the end over the two games it ends 2 goals each. I mean fucking hell, I'm gonna go and punch a red cunt in the face tomorrow.lucky bastards.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Ive been saying it for 10 year or more. Our shitty italian safe approach is ok for winning a league title but if we want to win the CL we need to start crushing teams week in week out. Our team has no experience at doing this because we decide to reserve energy against the empoli's and Chievos.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Do you think we will balls it up against Valencia?
Nah we'll beat them after some spastic draw against YB or something, this team is just arrogant, an unfortunate by-product of continually winning domestically for several years.

CL group stage always worries me a little because this team hits its stride after Feb, before that we seem to coast and manage a lot of games but never excel, which is why we often go to the latter games needing points. That said, it's been obvious since post-United game that our condition wasn't very good and there was basically nothing fit to bring off the bench. United played us at a great time, and I said that before the game, but to see the gap between the teams we should still have comfortably won. And THAT is why this kind of thing annoys me more than anything.

BTW you know when that ball goes in around Bonucci for the second goal that he's not going to be winning it, he just has no desire to put himself into anything aerially. I've seen turtles with better agility. As for Barzagli, he looked like he came on with his slippers on. Just completely the wrong approach at the end there to thing we could just casually sit back and throw a cap on the game and it was done. United are average but you can barely get away with doing that against Cagliari or Chievo.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Result makes no diff for us (partially why we fell asleep at the end), but too bad we didn't knock an English team out of the competition. Trend of falling asleep will be fixed soon enough. For now, it'll be fun reading comments.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
To be honest guys. I hate when I hear we’re unbeaten, we haven’t conceded a goal. I’m glad it’s all done with. We move on. We had the chances to have easily won by 4-5. But didn’t. Tough pill to swallow but deep down those United fans can goade all they like. They know they got lucky tonight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)