[CL] JUVENTUS 0-3 Real Madrid [April 3rd 2018] (4 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
What's more worrying is our inability to go for the kill/revenge after Cardiff, we basically stabbed ourselfs from the very beginning last night and even though we put up a good fight for most of the game there just was no belief or ruthlessness to our game...

Unfortunately for us, our reputation/self belief and therefore revenue will probably suffer even more after this trashing, eventually Juventus will move on but it will take some time before we will ever recover psychologically from this, from the way it all panned out so far it sadly just doesn't seem like we will be able to genuinly challenge for UCL any time soon under the current circumstances.

Buy on AliExpress.com

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
The thing that was really worrying was that, Real didnt even try too hard, they really didnt, they allowed us to play and they were defending and relying counters, not their way at all.. still feel we should have really taken it to them and played a better defensive display, why do the mistakes and brainfart have to be on games like these :(
such a disappointing night.. I just wish we can still attract high quality players to join us..

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Same two clubs will get the next best 2 players in the World. If not, it won't be us that gets/keeps them anyway. So, makes no difference really.
They always have, but Messi and Ronaldo are aliens. Can't wait till they're done.
Part of me wishes for a Real-Barca and Argentina-Portugal final this year, to finally end this fuckin dispute for good :D

Zzak

Sep 11, 2014
The result is unfair but we played against giants and we had some bad luck. Could have been even worse as Ronaldo missed 2 glaring opportunities late in the game.
All in all it wasn't meant to be our season in the CL.
If history is to be believed we will come back stronger next year and reach the final. Maybe lose it to Atletico to keep with tradition:)
But eventually they will run out of spanish teams to defeat us in the final. Gotta keep the faith.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Having a Ronaldo or Messi in the team means soooo much. Not the least of which is that they score the crucial goals and assists. But because they are so good opposing teams have to give them extra attention which provides more space for the rest of the team in both attack and in midfield. In effect the rest of the team don't have to work as hard.

In comparison, while Higuain and Dybala are still excellent players, they are not at that same level. As a result you see them having to work so much harder for the overall team.

That makes a huge difference to the overall balance of the team.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
People talk us about being nervous and panicking... Either it is with the coach or with the senior players and having watched this team all these years , i believe its the latter. Buffon is one massive panic station himself and that radiates over to his defenders and i suppose the rest of the team. Just look at the way we exchange passes around our box.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
People talk us about being nervous and panicking... Either it is with the coach or with the senior players and having watched this team all these years , i believe its the latter. Buffon is one massive panic station himself and that radiates over to his defenders and i suppose the rest of the team. Just look at the way we exchange passes around our box.
Buffon and Barzagli's face look full of worry anytime anything remotely dangerous happens. It's what happens when age catches up and you are always second guessing yourself.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Our CL campaign has been such a disappointment :sad:

Got owned by Barca. Got owned by Real. We scraped past Olympiacos and Sporting. Tottenham were better than us but we were more clinical.

Apart from Dybala’s goal against Spurs I’m struggling to think of any remotely memorable moments.

I hope we can at least put on a show in Madrid. Let’s go out in style.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)