[CL] JUVENTUS 0-3 Real Madrid [April 3rd 2018] (7 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
The Chellini mistake was HUGE. This one stupid mistake cost us this game. I think we lose 0-1 or draw 1-1 if it doesnt happen. We can talk all day about how good Madrid are but if this mistake doesnt happen we were just as good if not better.

Everything that happend after was a result of this mistake.

Also it almost feels like at times we are like fuck it we still have the league to win. Until we start putting the CL as our main prority we wont win it. If we play a more attacking style of football we wont win as many league titles but i guarantee we will do much better in Europe.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Chiellini has been brainfarting for years. But, hey, don't you forget about that "grinta".
anyway they're over. Retirement incoming even if they won't they will have to.
Gigi 40, Barzagli 37, Chiellini 35, Lichsteiner 34.

Let's hope we find a new group to replace the old.
Benatia if fit is a good defender.
Let's see how the new guys will do.
I just hope we'll win this last championship to let them have a happy retirement

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
anyway they're over. Retirement incoming even if they won't they will have to.
Gigi 40, Barzagli 37, Chiellini 35, Lichsteiner 34.

Let's hope we find a new group to replace the old.
Benatia if fit is a good defender.
Let's see how the new guys will do.
I just hope we'll win this last championship to let them have a happy retirement

They've had massive careers. Gigi and Barzagli even won the World Cup. Whether or not we win this last championship hardly has an impact. It's more like finishing on a high note really.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Ahhh, we scapegoating Chiello again.

Right after having almost the entire forum sweating over him being available for Tottenham away. Tuz classics.

- - - Updated - - -

Barza and Gigi yes, but Chiello sure doesn't have to retire yet.

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017
Ahhh, we scapegoating Chiello again.

Right after having almost the entire forum sweating over him being available for Tottenham away. Tuz classics.

- - - Updated - - -

Barza and Gigi yes, but Chiello sure doesn't have to retire yet.
no no how dare you
its this forums tradition
one bad game and fuck all history between player and the club even if its 20 years .. because .. its the logic of this... forum..users..

Aug 2, 2005
I think we still have chance to qualify ....still have 90 minutes more im optimistic we can do it even if its hard ...and the away match suits us more same like Tottenham match ...call me crazy but i feel it ...we can do it ...
You are not the only one.
Marchisio thinks the same

“It’ll be very hard, but we’ll do everything to try,” the midfielder tweeted.

“If anyone believes it’s already over, it’s because they’re not one of us. Cristiano’s goal was magical, and the applause of the Stadium was a beautiful gesture, which made us proud.
“Go Juve! We say it loudly, we say it with pride! Go Juve!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aug 2, 2005
Exactly. Benz was closer to the ball but it was Ronaldo on the end of it. His off ball movement is insane, he literally creates goals through that alone. I don’t see anyone else on that team outsmarting Chiellini and Barzagli and get to the ball before them other than Ronaldo, in that situation.
He did it in the final also in the 3rd goal. Off ball movements

No one in our team did this at all for the last 2 or 3 years as far as i can remember
The front line players always wait for the ball in All our crosses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Hello world

Another day at the office, still feeling like shid. IN fact feeling worst than Cardiff because of the massive disrespect from Cronaldo and his overhead abuse.

Life is good

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Having a Ronaldo or Messi in the team means soooo much. Not the least of which is that they score the crucial goals and assists. But because they are so good opposing teams have to give them extra attention which provides more space for the rest of the team in both attack and in midfield. In effect the rest of the team don't have to work as hard.

In comparison, while Higuain and Dybala are still excellent players, they are not at that same level. As a result you see them having to work so much harder for the overall team.

That makes a huge difference to the overall balance of the team.
this is true.

- - - Updated - - -

The day after is worse than the day it happened
Difference is that i knew we were going to drop tha ball in Cardiff because hey its juve, we never win eurofinals until proven otherwise.

But yesterday was different. IN our home, with feedback from Cardiff, in a 2 legged bracked. And we do this massive implosion.
We just cant get our shid together. And of course that goal which will be remembered by our grandsons.

Shame. Just shame.

I hope they play for their lives at bernabeu and go out in style. if not, oh my..

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Difference is that i knew we were going to drop tha ball in Cardiff because hey its juve, we never win eurofinals until proven otherwise.

But yesterday was different. IN our home, with feedback from Cardiff, in a 2 legged bracked. And we do this massive implosion.
We just cant get our shid together. And of course that goal which will be remembered by our grandsons.

Shame. Just shame.

I hope they play for their lives at bernabeu and go out in style. if not, oh my..
Nothing about yesterday was surprising to me other than it was an average performance from Real Madrid that dismantled us

It could have easily been 5 or 6 to them as well

I knew there was another big defeat coming like last season's final but I thought it would have actually been a dominating performance from one of the big teams instead Real just turned up and didn't do anything great as a team yet completely blew us out of the water

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)