[CL] JUVENTUS 0-3 Real Madrid [April 3rd 2018] (5 Viewers)

Aug 12, 2015
Del Piero questions Allegri tactics
Allegri? He’s been praised many times for his decisions, but he could’ve changed something, having seen last year’s Final.

To be honest, Allegri made yesterday the same Mistake as in Cardiff.
In the CL-Final he played with 5 defenders (Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini, Dani Alves and Alex Sandro)
Yesterday the same shid. Again 5 defenders (De Sciglio, Barzagli, Chiellini, Asamoah, Alex Sandro). Yes it was an other Formation, but still he chose the wrong lineup/Players.

Buy on AliExpress.com

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
A tier below the elite teams imo.

Everyone's been smashed by Real or Barca at some point, even clubs like Bayern as well.
Do you think if we face man city we can defeat them I think our team has regressed badly due to transfer policy adopted by the management

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Until those two freaks Ronaldo and Messi retire, nothing will change.
That much is obvious. Even Bayern and City are there just to fill the numbers, because Messi or Ronaldo will win it for the 5th straight year. Once these two added maturity to their quality, there was nothing else the others could do.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
That much is obvious. Even Bayern and City are there just to fill the numbers, because Messi or Ronaldo will win it for the 5th straight year. Once these two added maturity to their quality, there was nothing else the others could do.
Bayern showed last season that they can take on RM, I think they have a fair chance with Jupp at the helm, that guy doesn't seem to be aging

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Everyone talking about how great Ronaldo is but for me the difference was the players around him. Marcelo was a beast, varane and Ramos with few mistakes. Carvajal solid as fuck, kroos casemiro etc basically every player played perfect. It was the second goal that was alienesque but other than that we're forgetting that these aliens have WC players around them.
They would have beaten us without him as well.

We on the other hand, have a handful at best. 2015 gave us false sense of hope but in 2015, we had a better team and we hadn't experienced trauma. Now I think we will be reals bitch for a number of years till we get rid of this overrespect menrality and resource up.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
The real problem Allegri seem to be not seeing is fielding Barzagli in matches like this one.
Andrea just lacks the speed needed to play on highest level in CL. This was already seen vs Tottenham and you could see it yesterday. Add to that that he was never the best defender with the ball at his feet and you have big liability which cant happen in matches like this one.

The other problem is Buffon abilities with the ball, he really sucks with long passes and that is the big reason we cant play under pressure. When he is forced to kick out the ball it almost all the time ends up in opposition hands.
Add to that having Chiellini and Barza who are also liability with the ball and you have team which can be easily pressed.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Everyone talking about how great Ronaldo is but for me the difference was the players around him. Marcelo was a beast, varane and Ramos with few mistakes. Carvajal solid as fuck, kroos casemiro etc basically every player played perfect. It was the second goal that was alienesque but other than that we're forgetting that these aliens have WC players around them.

We on the other hand, have a handful at best. 2015 gave us false sense of hope but in 2015, we had a better team and we hadn't experienced trauma. Now I think we will be reals bitch for a number of years till we get rid of this overrespect menrality and resource up.

Yes they have an amazing team, but we were not passengers in that game. We failed to finish our chances and got unlucky in others (Dybala's fk..). #WeWereATeam like someone would say.
You can make up the difference in quality with determination and we tried to do this but unfortunately this time it didn't work out.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Yes they have an amazing team, but we were not passengers in that game. We failed to finish our chances and got unlucky in others (Dybala's fk..). #WeWereATeam like someone would say.
You can make up the difference in quality with determination and we tried to do this but unfortunately this time it didn't work out.
Sounds like we were hoping they have an off day as clearly they wanted it as much if not more than us yesterday.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Del Piero questions Allegri tactics
Allegri? He’s been praised many times for his decisions, but he could’ve changed something, having seen last year’s Final.

To be honest, Allegri made yesterday the same Mistake as in Cardiff.
In the CL-Final he played with 5 defenders (Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini, Dani Alves and Alex Sandro)
Yesterday the same shid. Again 5 defenders (De Sciglio, Barzagli, Chiellini, Asamoah, Alex Sandro). Yes it was an other Formation, but still he chose the wrong lineup/Players.
Allegri is instinctive, he spends less time studying opposition and more time studying his own. It clearly works, most of the time. However I hope he tweaks it a little against the real whenever we face them because zidane mentioned that for Cardiff they studied juve thoroughly. I feel zidane got it right again. In addition we're not used to attacking football and when were forced to play It we saw were not clinical enough. In hindsight is that luck or practice?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

Who would have scored if Ronaldo didn’t play? More importantly, how would they score.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Who would have scored if Ronaldo didn’t play? More importantly, how would they score.
Isco disco would be higher up assensio etc almost anyone. How? easy see the first goal. They were street out there full of confidence.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
I think we still have chance to qualify ....still have 90 minutes more im optimistic we can do it even if its hard ...and the away match suits us more same like Tottenham match ...call me crazy but i feel it ...we can do it ...

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Isco disco would be higher up assensio etc almost anyone. How? easy see the first goal. They were street out there full of confidence.

Exactly. Benz was closer to the ball but it was Ronaldo on the end of it. His off ball movement is insane, he literally creates goals through that alone. I don’t see anyone else on that team outsmarting Chiellini and Barzagli and get to the ball before them other than Ronaldo, in that situation.

Would they score at some point anyway? Chances are they would. Would our chances of scoring 1st increase if not for that early goal? I’d say yes to this as well. Truth is there is no telling how the game would have panned out, but fact is Ronaldo was crucial once again, as he’s been for 2-3 years in the competition, and they likely don’t score 3 without him

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
The real problem Allegri seem to be not seeing is fielding Barzagli in matches like this one.
Andrea just lacks the speed needed to play on highest level in CL. This was already seen vs Tottenham and you could see it yesterday. Add to that that he was never the best defender with the ball at his feet and you have big liability which cant happen in matches like this one.

The other problem is Buffon abilities with the ball, he really sucks with long passes and that is the big reason we cant play under pressure. When he is forced to kick out the ball it almost all the time ends up in opposition hands.
Add to that having Chiellini and Barza who are also liability with the ball and you have team which can be easily pressed.
Yeah, its sad but Buffon and Barzagli have to step down at the end of this season.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I think we still have chance to qualify ....still have 90 minutes more im optimistic we can do it even if its hard ...and the away match suits us more same like Tottenham match ...call me crazy but i feel it ...we can do it ...
no, we already lost the tie in our heads.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Yes you're crazy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)