[CL] JUVENTUS 0-3 Real Madrid [April 3rd 2018] (4 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
If Chiellini doesn’t brain-fart we might have got away with a 0-1 loss. Which would have at least made the next game a meaningful one.

Oh well. We are far behind the three top dogs at the moment. Some more investment is needed. Gotta start from scratch again.

Real Madrid, with that monster of theirs leading the line, are the favourites to win it again for sure.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
If Chiellini doesn’t brain-fart we might have got away with a 0-1 loss. Which would have at least made the next game a meaningful one.

Oh well. We are far behind the three top dogs at the moment. Some more investment is needed. Gotta start from scratch again.

Real Madrid, with that monster of theirs leading the line, are the favourites to win it again for sure.
Maybe we wouldnt have been far if Benatia and Pjanic played. Ifs and buts but Real played their starting XI. Same team i believe in the final.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Dude, we are NO WHERE near what we were then, no where near, how could you POSSIBLY think we are a better team than we were in 2015???????
Our Defense was better
Our mid, was MILES better
Our attack, Yes, in MY opinion, Tevez-morata is better than Higuain-Dybala IN EUROPE. Tevez and Morata both showed up in big games, something these 2 find difficulty in doing.

Let's not forget, that Madrid side we played was plagued with injuries, including Modric, and even had Ramos starting in CM, we are no where close to winning in Europe, 2015 was our best shot, 2017 we blew it, and now this is just a massive joke now, but who cares? THe manegment and deluded fans will just hide behind the fact that we won yet ANOTHER scudetto, like anyone gives a fuck, will we EVER stop being the laughing stocks of europe?
:lol: dat meltdown :lol:

read what I said. I said we were better than we are now.

Mar 17, 2018
am I the only one here who actually thought that goal felt like a shot gun blast to the groin?

and have no desire to see, or hear about it again? getting a little tired of the admiration.

we got embarrassed 3-0 at home, the teams in a decline and the midfield looks like absolute shit.

Pirlo, vidal and pogba... god I miss that midfield. so fun to watch

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Disappointed but can't say it was a shocking result. Thought we were set up for the game well enough and had decent gameplan, the scoreline was a unfair to us but our attackers fucked up chances and the first two Madrid goals (didn't see pas the Dybala red card) came from poor defending on our part. Madrid are certainly a better team than us when you look at the lineups and the areas that recently been strongest, CBs, CMs, GK we aren't at that level this season.

Madrid are the best team in the world and, despite all the games we have won this season, there have clearly been some issues with our weak midfield forcing Allegri into numerous formation changes. Surely this has affected fluidity and the confidence that comes from winning with a consistent set up.

I understand why we lost today but I think our being effectively out of the tie at this point was very harsh.

Still would do whatever it takes to keep Allegri

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
am I the only one here who actually thought that goal felt like a shot gun blast to the groin?

and have no desire to see, or hear about it again? getting a little tired of the admiration.

we got embarrassed 3-0 at home, the teams in a decline and the midfield looks like absolute $#@!.

Pirlo, vidal and pogba... god I miss that midfield. so fun to watch
well, times have changed.. this is our reality.

that CR7 brace marked the end of an Juve era IMO.

and ill tell you one more thing.... that 2nd goal was majestic. It wasnt a normal overhead kick....the way he athletically rises to meet the ball above everyone else. My my... the stuff of legends. I have not seen an OH kick as glorious since Hugo sanchez´s one at the bernabeu.
Its really, really sad and hurtful that Juventus was the team receiving it, in our stadium, and against Th best goalkeeper of an era.

CR7 is merciless.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
What an eye opener was this game for anti-technical and italian tactical football.
Tottenham did the same but italians will stay italians and get fucked by technically supperior football all the time.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
What is worrying is not the loss, but tge fact that team stops playing after that red cars. Seriously whats wrong with them its fucking two legs. One our goal and 2:1 would be bad but no impossible to achieve in Madrid, but these fuckers decide to stop playing, because they are so hurt and shocked. Bunch of pussies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
What is worrying is not the loss, but tge fact that team stops playing after that red cars. Seriously whats wrong with them its $#@!ing two legs. One our goal and 2:1 would be bad but no impossible to achieve in Madrid, but these $#@!ers decide to stop playing, because they are so hurt and shocked. Bunch of pussies.
yeh,
somehow along the road we have lost what really made us a team to be feared, and it was our resilence and grinta.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
The main worry is that Pjanic ans Benatia absence is the excuse for the management. Maybe we get a 1-1 in Madrid or smth. And all is well....

We need to add quality to midfield and make the right changes in the back. We dont even need to spend crazy with W
Sze, Rugani, Caldara in. Spina too. Just need to sign a quality RB. And a wc midfielder to replace Khedira. And if possible some proven CL level player addition.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
We need to do the below:

Keep allegri( very tough), dybala(tough), and groom bentancur

Invest moderately in defenders, use simple defensive tactics.

Invest heavily in attacking third. Pogba, martial, and even harry kane.

Build a highly aggressive and attacking army.

soccerr9

Oct 5, 2015
Just like the final, the major moments started to occur about 56 minutes in. The sequence of play that destroyed Juve mentally is as follows:

56th minute: Dybala wins a free kick in his favorite spot. In doing so Ramos is booked and will miss the 2nd leg. Dybala's hits the wall (again) on a poor attempt that actually nearly looped in off a Ronaldo deflection.

64th minute: Chiellini makes a crucial error on a ball that Buffon routinely collects. Buffon makes an amazing save which fell to Carvajal. Ronaldo scores an astonishing goal off Carvajal's ensuing cross.

66th minutes: Dybala gets a second yellow and is sent off. Juve are down a man AGAIN to Real. This is the 3rd match in the last 6 where Juve have a man sent off vs Real (Chiellini in 2013/14, Cuadrado Cardiff, Dybala today).

Up until Ronaldo's heartbreaker, Juve and Real were both completing 90% of their passes and just about split possession. Unfortunately, Juve completely collapsed mentally following that stunning goal. At 1-0, Juve simply failed to take their chances. If only Higuain scored or Dybala on one of his two important free kicks. Even so, Real are simply the better side. It's a gap that this management and coaching staff simply can't close seeing as Real Madrid and Barca have most of the best players in the world already in their squads.

GIGIthebest

Jul 25, 2014
I know this my get criticism, but up until Chiellini's mistake for the 2nd goal, we were actually playing really well. The Dybala red card just made it nearly impossible to come back from 2-0, again Chiellini with a horrible pass. This was possible our best game in UCL up until the 60th minute in terms of the way we played and took the game to them.

Unlike other peoples opinions, I think we're not too far off "Top 3" and in fact we're top 4 in the world. We just need to improve our midfield drastically, Khedira might have had a good game, but he's not starting material, we need another midfielder or two, I'm thinking Emre Can and one more player, maybe someone like N'Zonzi, who we should've signed last summer. A midfield of Pjanic-Emre Can and N'Zonzi is really good, creative, can pass, can defend and can bring the ball out of the midfield plus control games, I know it's easier said then done, but it's very achievable.

Alex Sandro hasn't been himself recently, and Spinazolla is back along with Caldara. Defense is set, I don't think we need a RB instead of De Sciglio, he's actually a top player imo, very solid defensively and good on the ball, can use both feet, and attacks when needed. We might need another LB, like Gaya or someone who's young and can attack and defend, and possbily bring in Darmian for rotation as well. Don't extend Barzagli, and start using Rugani and slowly integrate Caldara, Chiellini won't last forever either.

I think the future is bright, we need to keep Dybala, and reinforce in midfield and full back positions, and I think we're set for next season. Fino Alla Fine. Be more optimistic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)