[CL] JUVENTUS 0-3 Real Madrid [April 3rd 2018] (19 Viewers)

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Real were pretty average that's the disappointing thing tonight

We could have beat them had our defence not made such stupid mistakes

If they score goals with good play you can kind of accept that but when there are 2 huge errors on both of their first goals it makes it harder to accept

Truth be told we offered almost nothing in attack so it could have went on for another 90 minutes and we still probably wouldn't have scored

Can't play with such poor attacking tactics and expect to beat the best teams as attacks win CLtitles not defences anymore

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Now that everyone has calmed down, I would like to slam those that criticize buffon. Yea, sure he made a mistake with chiellini. But come on, good defense isn't exactly important in ECL. Fucking Liverpool won it with Dudek.

The thing is, good defense will still make one or two mistakes or leave holes during a game. If Real Madrid were to make the same mistakes we did today, do you guys seriously think that our attackers could score those goals?

Their leftback was cool as a cucumber in front of Buffon. He could have even played striker for a good club like Tottenham.
Stop concentrating so much on Italian crap idea of defense. We need our midfield and attackers to be ruthless precise and ballsy.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Real were pretty average that's the disappointing thing tonight

We could have beat them had our defence not made such stupid mistakes

If they score goals with good play you can kind of accept that but when there are 2 huge errors on both of their first goals it makes it harder to accept

Truth be told we offered almost nothing in attack so it could have went on for another 90 minutes and we still probably wouldn't have scored

Can't play with such poor attacking tactics and expect to beat the best teams as attacks win CLtitles not defences anymore
Yep.

Said it for ages. Defence does not win CLs because the attacking quality is way too extreme. If your plan is to 'shut out' 12x CL winners and nick a goal then you've already lost 9/10 times.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Now that everyone has calmed down, I would like to slam those that criticize buffon. Yea, sure he made a mistake with chiellini. But come on, good defense isn't exactly important in ECL. Fucking Liverpool won it with Dudek.

The thing is, good defense will still make one or two mistakes or leave holes during a game. If Real Madrid were to make the same mistakes we did today, do you guys seriously think that our attackers could score those goals?

Their leftback was cool as a cucumber in front of Buffon. He could have even played striker for a good club like Tottenham.
Stop concentrating so much on Italian crap idea of defense. We need our midfield and attackers to be ruthless precise and ballsy.
Why is Buffon above criticism? He looks fucking lost in goal in the CL. He's our captain, our legend. Yet he's a mental midget in these games.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
lol when Chiello, Barza and Gigi are gone and Rugani and the likes become our full time CBs you'll realize we will never have as good CBs as our old BBC again.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Why is it fat neckbeards have to stalk me man?

Not going to reply to that thing any more, probably has pictures of me cut out and stuck to his wall the fucking human centipede 2 villain looking cunt.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
This is not a MELTDOWN on a TUZ.This is the biggest humiliation possible!
In a less than a year we were humiliated by a three goals.This evening on our own turf!!!!
I will "enjoy" the "usual"shitty defending of the usual "expert" members.Anyway,this is humiliation.Very clear.A league bellow them.A pure shame!.Yhink what you want I just don't fucking care.A pure humiliation.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
no way we play SZcz, its Gigis last game in the CL, and at the Bernabeu too. hoping for a clean sheet and a big round of apoplause at the end.
now that's plausible :baus: we just have to make cr miss those shots.

[video=twitter;981254111269179392]https://twitter.com/OptaPaolo/status/981254111269179392[/video]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)