[CL FINAL] JUVENTUS 1-4 Real Madrid [3rd June, 2017] (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
You know we will. This club just bottles CL finals, and we went out and signed the biggest finals bottler around in Higgy.

I have not a doubt that we are the clear best team in football this year, the way we topped our CL group with ease while still experimenting with line-ups and formations (Madrid finished second behind a terrible Dortmund), the way we dismantled and then toyed with both Barca (a team Madrid lost to and drew against in La Liga) and Monaco, ignored league matches down the stretch allowing Roma to close, knowing we could turn on the jets again at any time, and get the points needed with ease... The way we have an entire team that plays hard from box to box with a synergy Madrid are not even close to.

We've been the best team in football this season. However, I have not a doubt in my mind that we shall bottle this final. It's almost to the point of being amusing.
Soothsayer

Paris1

Jul 6, 2004
This was embarrasing. The players were scared shid and thsi is the thing that cannot be accepted. What a way to let us down. AT last fight till the end and die with your boots on like in 2015... but to just let madrid butt$#@! you this way is inexcusable and shows thats eomthing in our plan is really bad.
A quick read on forums of other clubs shows how we have become the laughing stock of football.
I am not entirely upset that we lost. I expected that. But, it's the manner that we lost in. From being in a decent position at half time to not even trying in the 2nd half...They didn't even try! That is unforgivable. The players should make a public apology to the fans. It's the least the fans deserve. If any one of us performed like that at our place of work, without any effort, any determination, we would be disciplined. It's such a shame footballers are above that law. They will go on vacation now and report back in a few weeks as if nothing happened. But it's us fans who have been left broken by their lack of desire to win. It is we, the fans who have been cheated.
If it was within my powers, I would have no fans turn up to our next few games just to show the board, the manager and the players our massive dissatisfaction at the lack of effort on the part of the players last night. The lack of effort from the players last night in the 2nd half, I hope it will be a burden on their conscience for years to come.

Jun 6, 2015
Who cares about other clubs or the opinions of their fans? All I care about is Juve. To all the self-entitled fans who feel that our players owe you something, they fucking don't.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Life has no meaning for me now. It will take a long time to forget this. I am a walking zombie today. This defeat will hurt and haunt us much, much more than the Barca one. Especially since next year is Gigi's last season with us. Fuck everything, nothing matter to me now

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
We have to keep pushing again and again and again. Real were a joke in the CL from 2002 to 2014. Barca were a joke till 2006. Bayern went through 2 heartbreaking final defeats against Inter and Chelsea until they won the treble and became a superpower.
I believe we can do the same. This is Juventus, not Atletico Madrid. We rose from the ashes of Caliciopoli. Surely we can rise from losing the CL final in a double winning season.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
We have to keep pushing again and again and again. Real were a joke in the CL from 2002 to 2014. Barca were a joke till 2006. Bayern went through 2 heartbreaking final defeats against Inter and Chelsea until they won the treble and became a superpower.
I believe we can do the same. This is Juventus, not Atletico Madrid. We rose from the ashes of Caliciopoli. Surely we can rise from losing the CL final in a double winning season.
This

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Who cares about other clubs or the opinions of their fans? All I care about is Juve. To all the self-entitled fans who feel that our players owe you something, they $#@!ing don't.
Dont count me in on that group and also dont come with your high and mighty "real fan" parade.

We are in all our right to criticize our 2nd half.

I will not ask for an apollogy or will go out to the streets to ask for the head of the players...but hey come on....they needed to show more balls on that 2nd half.

memo

Nov 18, 2005
Dont count me in on that group and also dont come with your high and mighty "real fan" parade.

I will not ask for an apollogy or will go out to the streets to ask for the head of the players...but hey come on....they needed to show more balls on that 2nd half.
Im sure the players aré ashamed already....
No Need to say sorry, we all know they aré sorry

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk

Jun 6, 2015

I don't disagree with that.

Aug 2, 2005
Yeh, we lost the mdifield totally.

This is true. I have been saying for some time that we lack long range shooters in the way nedved did. Its a valid weapon to have in this kind of games that we cant reach their area with consistency.

I dont know. I smell that Allegri fuked up in the tactic.. but thats just me. He said something and it backfired. Its the only explanation i have.

I really dont have a response to our current spiral of defeats.

But my idea, to try to solve this...is to try to create a dominant mentality in the team. Pay attention that i didnt said winning mentality because we have this most of he time... but a dominant mentality. Every top team have a winning mentality but you have to be dominant to back it up.. not only in words but in gameplay.

What im getting to, is that we need to start transitionning from a defesive focused team....to a team that is loyal to their defensive roots BUT has an attacking prowess to crush adversaries. Something like combining our grinta and defense..with the attacking prowess and fluidity of teams like madrid and napoli.

My solution would be to start building the defense , but mainly focus our mercato in very offensive minded midfielders above evrything. Players technically sound in their pasing..with great endproduct and great shots. Players who can dominate offensively and who can supply our great forwards with scoring chances.

Our current team tends to grind a lot and depend on wonder plays like Mandzukic yesterday. This should be a no go from now on.

We need to build an specific way of playing to be very offensive and overwhelm teams with that. Winning this way will build a subsconcious offensive mentality that can turn into second nature. Doing this week in weekout in the league would prepare us for knock out games where we need to step up and look for goals...to dominate midifields.

It seems this doesnt afect...but when team like real amdrid trash other teams every week....they get accustomed to doing it...they LEARN how to do it...the movements...the passes...the formula. They know where to go when they want tos core. It turns into second nature after a while and that winning mentality starts flowing. The believe they can score and how to do it is what makes them win direct games.

if we are able to improve our gameplay then we will be able to pose a major treat in finals, when goals matter.
well said.. in addition to winning, we need to instil the scoring mentality, no more conserve energy mode. it backfired in the long term on us.

If we were 3-1 up, Madrid down to 10, were we going to go for the forth, while they even played for the 5th in the stoppage.
alla Spain in 2012, Italy down to 10 and yet they went to score more goals.

fuck serie A mentality (if am winning 2-0 and the opponent throw the flag, out of respect, I should just waste time till match ends, this needs to change, don't care what fucking Cheivo and shitty fans would think)

hard luck guys, much was well said by many here, only solution is to have players who carry the flag.

I don't believe in jinx and curses.
To change something; you need to work on it from the inside, whats said by Allegri and Agneilli was comforting and gives hope that the management is also desperate to win CL and dominate in Europe. they know what need improvement, this is the pounce back from management,
if they did not deliver a winning team in the Mercato, a well planned Mercato, then there is no way we are reaching this glory.

the issue is as Martin said, it is not easy with our financial powers. (not sure if management have what it need to sign the right players).

as for the match, As X (not sure what is his new name here Gordo de something) said, as time passes, Cuadrado should have started, CR7 was a 9 yesterday, although ZZ allowed his to move everywhere in the frontline, there was no need to play Barza yesterday when Alves can defend the right wing, or Marchisio should have started as a 3rd mid.

I just hope that whatever team we introduce, it will be the other way around, others fear our players, others fear our style of play.

I don't think I will ever forget this one.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Who cares about other clubs or the opinions of their fans? All I care about is Juve. To all the self-entitled fans who feel that our players owe you something, they $#@!ing don't.
:tup:

Everybody now that second half was a catastrofy, but nobody owe's us anything. The best thing the club can do is analyse, why it went wrong, and what we are lacking to take that final step.

Then we need to act on it and come back stronger next year. Fuck those petty EPL fans.

Winners find a way, loosers find an excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)