[CL FINAL] JUVENTUS 1-4 Real Madrid [3rd June, 2017] (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juventus 1897

Apr 4, 2013
Barcelona - 38 games - 116 goals
Monaco - 38 games - 107 goals

Real Madrid - 38 games - 106 goals...

Barcelona - 2 matches - 0 goals
Monaco - 2 matches - 1 goal
Real Madrid - 1 match - 0 goals
if we win i think we are going to win with 1-0, if we receive a goal we still have a chance , but that with condition that we score first and we have the lead, perhaps the hardest thing for us would be to overcome a 1-0 down in a ucl final , would be a miracle if we would manage to win it against madrid from 1-0 down considering our history in finals, so i'm going for a 1-0 win for us or on worst scenario 1-1 and penalties , where we still have a chance , we lost that nightmare final against milan on penalties , but we won another on penalties also , meanwhile we lost 3 /6 of our finals with 1-0 , against ajax we received goal in the 5th minute of the game, against hamburg 9th minute , also against barca we lost after conceding in first 5 minute and against BVB we were 2-0 down on HT.We opened the score in 2 finals , we won them , we play always play extremely defensively in these finals no matter how good we are + opponent transform in beast mode , but they gain their confidence because we look devastated and panicked, it's hard to believe we lost v that hamburg side for example with gentille-scirea - cabrini in defense , tardelli in mid , bettega-platini-boniek great trio + paulo rossi as ST , opposition had only magath and hrubesch who could be compared with our players , but still inferior to our attack anyway, in 1997 was the same, we had such a better team than dortmund, but still manage to lose and in a clear manner, we need confidence at first and positive mentality , and for sure we will need lot of grinta to beat real in the final, but i think we can do it, would be really amazing if we win , a final won against madrid would improve our way to face future final encounters.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Think he just didn't wanna stink it out and be the one that people look at in ruining their flight. Glad he shat his pants in the end :lol: serves you right

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
Holy shit! I didnt know we lost to fucking Hamburg in 1983. We are fucked :lol:

@Hydde we should sacrifice an Atahualpa goddess to break this wicked curse.

@Fr3sh can be the shaman and prepare a cocktail of magic mushrooms and ayahuasca to send the girl to the astral world.

May 26, 2016
There were no toilets in the airplane?
I was sitting beside two fat british ladies, and was afraid to move because i was pretty sure i would involuntarily fall to the temptation of pressure just by moving my body. It didnt help that the toilet was constantly busy, and that the flight was full of turbulence.

I was basically sweating my @ss off for 2 hours, afraid to move.

Just like im doing now, waiting for this game.

Anyways.........

When it comes to the actual match:

Key points: (in my opinion)

I feel the midfield battle will be huge in this game.

If Kroos and Modric starts pulling the strings and dominates possesion too much, we will have big problems. I have seen quite a lot of their matches this year and when they start manipulating that midfield, weawing past lines, teams end up with huge spaces to cover, where they have dynamic and sharp players that take full advantage.

We must not let them get too comfortable in our half, unless when we plan to counter them!

I have my concerns over Pjanic and Khedira being up for the task but they have proven me wrong before so i hope they will be ready to get their hands extra dirty for this game.

- Marcelo is a key player for them this season (other than Ronaldo offcourse).

In this season there have been certain matches where they have destroyed teams from his side only.

He is extremely dynamic and a threat to any team. Those overlaps kill teams. We need to solve this.

He must be shut down somehow.

Then you have Ramos and his golden head on set pieces and a lot of other variables.

------------------------------------------------------------

However, i feel we have a good chance of winning.

We need the same mentality and tactical cunningness we had against Barca.

Max needs to tinker a perfect gameplan, and i am in no doubt he will do a solid job in this aspect.

We must take our chances. (Higuian will hopefully be motivated to silence his critics)

Luck is also huge in these type of games. But lets create our own luck in this game and not leave it up to chance or stupid mistakes (Evra vs Bayern).

We must control our own luck.

We did that brilliantly against Barca.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

But most of all we need that Classic Italian Grinta, passion, team spirit and routine to build our confidence as the game progresses.

Buffon smiling, Chellini raising his arms after a solid tackle, Bonucci shouting in comanding fashion.

This is what they fear. This is the true Juve.

11 days to go.

Can't wait.

:flag1::spinning::tuttosport:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)