[CL FINAL] JUVENTUS 1-4 Real Madrid [3rd June, 2017] (60 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Not to mention that Marc opened the thread with the wrong date, June 3rd 2016!

This game is jinxed beyond hope mi pana.

We are saltier than a fisherman's underwear at this point.
:lol2:

You have the most amazing analogies, did someone tell you that before?

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Sacchi: Juve a team of heroes

Legendary Italian Coach Arrigo Sacchi has hailed Juventus as “a team of heroes” and is backing them to win the Champions League.

Juve won a record, sixth straight Scudetto on Sunday and can become the second Italian club in history to achieve a Treble when they take on Real Madrid in the Champions League Final on June 2.

“Juventus have done remarkably well, but I’m not surprised because they’re strong,” the former Milan boss told Gazzetta dello Sport.

“First and foremost, however, they have people who do their job by setting great values on the pitch, not just technically but in terms of organisation.

“They’re a great club, they have a great Coach and a cohesive team, which teaches everyone the importance of working together.

“Congratulations to the club and Allegri, who also had to gel so many champions together. Allegri’s one of the best Coaches in Italy.

“Champions League Final? For me, Juventus are clear favourites thanks to their extraordinary motivation.

“They have a team of heroes, who are managed in the best way and can do well.“

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I had a dream this morning.

It's one of the rare dreams where I had football in it. I don't think I ever had like 2 of those overall. And this morning we won the CL lol. However, we played against PSG :p but it was 2-0.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Those who trust me (I know there are a lot of you out there) if Juve score first, Buffon and the BBC aren't conceding any goal.

Just score first and the trophy is in the pocket.

DO YOU FVCKING TRUST ME? okay thank you.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
[video=facebook;1957056417849628]https://www.facebook.com/soyantimadridistaoficial/videos/1957056417849628/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED[/video]

@Azzurri7 if you have madrid pals.... incredible fixed match.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
:theflag: :theflag: Its nearly here motherfuckers!!!!!!

Amped. Genuinely think we have a much better chance to finally win this thing again compared to last time against Barcelona. As others have stated, very important that we don't concede early, and, ideally lets hope we score first. Let's set the tone and dictate the flow of the game. We need to do it for Gigi, and for all of us fans who have been through so much pain and disappointed in this fucking tournament over the years. FORZA

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
We are genuinely a strong team this year. We have individual technical and strong, athletic players, great team spirit, organisation and are tactically very strong. We really have a good chance to win this. No need to go scared over this, we have all the chances to beat them.

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #273

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    I had a dream this morning.

It's one of the rare dreams where I had football in it. I don't think I ever had like 2 of those overall. And this morning we won the CL lol. However, we played against PSG :p but it was 2-0.
    I actually had a dream before the second Bayern match that we'd go up by two goals and shock them

OP
    Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #275
    Holy $#@!! I didnt know we lost to $#@!ing Hamburg in 1983. We are $#@!ed :lol:
    Fake fan.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't like it, I don't like it one bit

- - - Updated - - -

How is it going, fellas? $#@!ting bricks? :p
    I hope we have your support. :p If only we had your record in CC/CL Finals. :cry:

Congrats on making it to Europe after a while, though. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

We should throw a party. I can bring some ceviche, @Mark some canadian beer, @IliveForJuve the cocaine and @Fr3sh can organize a pokemon tournament to see who gets the lusty diosa.
    Aren't you forgeting someone? :klin:

:marc:

OP
    Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #277
    Sacchi: Juve a team of heroes

Legendary Italian Coach Arrigo Sacchi has hailed Juventus as “a team of heroes” and is backing them to win the Champions League.

Juve won a record, sixth straight Scudetto on Sunday and can become the second Italian club in history to achieve a Treble when they take on Real Madrid in the Champions League Final on June 2.

“Juventus have done remarkably well, but I’m not surprised because they’re strong,” the former Milan boss told Gazzetta dello Sport.

“First and foremost, however, they have people who do their job by setting great values on the pitch, not just technically but in terms of organisation.

“They’re a great club, they have a great Coach and a cohesive team, which teaches everyone the importance of working together.

“Congratulations to the club and Allegri, who also had to gel so many champions together. Allegri’s one of the best Coaches in Italy.

“Champions League Final? For me, Juventus are clear favourites thanks to their extraordinary motivation.

“They have a team of heroes, who are managed in the best way and can do well.“
    For me, this is the key part. We are way more hungrier for this trophy than Real.

- - - Updated - - -

Those who trust me (I know there are a lot of you out there) if Juve score first, Buffon and the BBC aren't conceding any goal.

Just score first and the trophy is in the pocket.

DO YOU FVCKING TRUST ME? okay thank you.
    :rab:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    For me, this is the key part. We are way more hungrier for this trophy than Real.

- - - Updated - - -

:rab:
    i am not arguing that we are not hungrier than Madrid, however, they too are motivated to be the first team to win this trophy back to back and in the process beating farca to the punch.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)