[CL FINAL] JUVENTUS 1-4 Real Madrid [3rd June, 2017] (64 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
spike all their water bottles with super strong laxatives.
hopefully they play in white so we can see $#@! stains better :lol:
Cristiano jumps to header the ball but he shits himself in mid air and misses. The ball is lose in the middle of the penalty area, benzema has a clear shot but he slips on Cristiano shit and sends the ball to the stands.

Ramos and Marcelo become aroused by all of this and engage in scat play together.

Madrid has to forfeit the match.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Cristiano jumps to header the ball but he shits himself in mid air and misses. The ball is lose in the middle of the penalty area, benzema has a clear shot but he slips on Cristiano shit and sends the ball to the stands.

Ramos and Marcelo become aroused by all of this and engage in scat play together.

:rofl::rofl:
Would be glorious

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
If we win this game, I expect a massive improvement in our global brand. Not only would it be a CL title, but we would have beat Barca and Madrid along the way. If one of them is having a bad season the second is certainly on fire.

Our status on the global arena should shoot up immensely and our marketing department will have a lot of work to do

Powis

Dec 9, 2009

:lol::lol::lol:

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
If we win this game, I expect a massive improvement in our global brand. Not only would it be a CL title, but we would have beat Barca and Madrid along the way. If one of them is having a bad season the second is certainly on fire.

Our status on the global arena should shoot up immensely and our marketing department will have a lot of work to do
I can even see Jeep giving us a 1 or 1.5m raise :weee:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Real Madrid have scored in each of the 38 league games this season. First time in their history.

:scared: :scared: :scared:

Ayayaii how are we gonna stop them?
Real Madrid have scored in each of the 38 league games this season. First time in their history.

:scared: :scared: :scared:

Ayayaii how are we gonna stop them?
Barcelona - 38 games - 116 goals
Monaco - 38 games - 107 goals

Real Madrid - 38 games - 106 goals...

Barcelona - 2 matches - 0 goals
Monaco - 2 matches - 1 goal
Real Madrid - 1 match - ????

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I'm pretty sure they'll score at some point, but hopefully it's not before we do :shifty:
Juventus is cursed enough in CL finals that I don't believe we can win it if Real score first. The pressure will be overwhelming. If we score first I think it could give us the confidence needed to play a great match. Especially if Higgy could somehow score an instinctive finish or even a lucky one. It would do wonders for our mentality in this final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)