[CL FINAL] JUVENTUS 1-4 Real Madrid [3rd June, 2017] (65 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
Barcelona - 38 games - 116 goals
Monaco - 38 games - 107 goals

Real Madrid - 38 games - 106 goals...

Barcelona - 2 matches - 0 goals
Monaco - 2 matches - 1 goal
Real Madrid - 1 match - ????
Using a cross multiplication to simply the equation Madrid is gonna score 0,25 goals.

That means Ronaldo will score an offiside goal or from a penalty.

Madre de diooooooos

Buy on AliExpress.com

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
I'm pretty sure they'll score at some point, but hopefully it's not before we do :shifty:
That's my biggest fear for the final tbh, an early goal for them. Similar to the 2015 one.
We were not tested enough when being down this CL, we usually managed to hold and then break the opponent. Not sure what will happen when it will be us who concede first. Ruining our gameplan and giving them space for counters. :scared:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
That's my biggest fear for the final tbh, an early goal for them. Similar to the 2015 one.
We were not tested enough when being down this CL, we usually managed to hold and then break the opponent. Not sure what will happen when it will be us who concede first. Runing our gameplan and giving them space for counters. :scared:
On the other hand if we scored first I'd be really excited, especially if our attacking players are sharp.

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
From the games I have watched this season, Real look vulnerable in the first 15-20 minutes of the match. That's when we have to hit them. BANG BANG!

And then avoid stupid fouls near our box until the end of the match.

Of course we all know Piggy is gonna miss a 1 on 1 (10') and then Madrid scores on the counter attack. chiellini slips trying to stop bale and clips him down. Ref awards a penalty.

Ronaldo scores, takes out his shirt and those abs are burn in all Juventus fans retinas forever.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
We were not tested enough when being down this CL, we usually managed to hold and then break the opponent. Not sure what will happen when it will be us who concede first. Ruining our gameplan and giving them space for counters. :scared:
they won't score early, they will score...........late :klin:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
When Madrid have the ball Marcelo usually goes up and Kroos goes down to the left side to cover (also ti have more space to pass the ball probably), thats what i saw vs Bayern and Atletico. Cuadrado better be ready to roast him on the counter

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
When Madrid have the ball Marcelo usually goes up and Kroos goes down to the left side to cover (also ti have more space to pass the ball probably), thats what i saw vs Bayern and Atletico. Cuadrado better be ready to roast him on the counter
what cuadrado supposed to do when Kroos shouts HABEN SIE EINEN PASS

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
How can he roast him from the bench? :boh:

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
If they score early we will not open up before 75th minute. Max no stupid.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I'm pretty sure they'll score at some point, but hopefully it's not before we do :shifty:
Juventus is cursed enough in CL finals that I don't believe we can win it if Real score first. The pressure will be overwhelming. If we score first I think it could give us the confidence needed to play a great match. Especially if Higgy could somehow score an instinctive finish or even a lucky one. It would do wonders for our mentality in this final.
On the other hand if we scored first I'd be really excited, especially if our attacking players are sharp.
What if no one scores first? :scared:

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
There is definitely goals in this one. Just hope we take the lead and control the game then get them on the counter.
We can't be getting stretched as they'll pick us off. We need to get that first goal and frustrate the fuck out of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)