[CL FINAL] JUVENTUS 1-4 Real Madrid [3rd June, 2017] (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
Not sure tbh.

Pirlo 2012 was special. Vidal was more complete of course, but I wouldn't take him over that version of Pirlo.
I'm actually not counting Pirlo as he was a different type of CM to Vidal, Pogba, and Marchisio.

- - - Updated - - -

Is he though? Padoin has 5 Serie A medals at home, how many does Vidal have?
Well thats hardly fair. I didn't realize we were changing the topic to fucking Juve legends. Haha.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Am I the only one here that has decided Im over this loss because whats the point, we all know what went wrong and what we're truly capable of. Already looking forward to what we do this summer, and the next CL campaign. All of our players surely know what went wrong on Saturday and know what they are capable of next season. Forza Juve!
I forgot it already!! The mercato have me pumped up!!

After Pirlo that is.
Pirlo was different.

As an all around machine who could be a one man army... vidal was the best i ahve seen since im a juve fan. Prime Vidal was simply unstoppable. A tota carry, and he was a DM (!)

Jun 6, 2015
Pirlo was different.

As an all around machine who could be a one man army... vidal was the best i ahve seen since im a juve fan. Prime Vidal was simply unstoppable. A tota carry, and he was a DM (!)
Yes but I would always pick Pirlo over Vidal if I had to choose one. Pirlo is the best mid in the past 20 years for me, truly an unique player.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Stop please, this demonizing of ex players is really silly, when hes here hes the best when he leaves hes garbage.
Vidal and pogba, THIS season, were inferior to last season's Marchisio.

Pogba second half of last season, at juventus, was unbelievably good.

Vidal before his knee injury was the best midfielder this club has had since Nedved

How am i demonising ?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Vidal and pogba, THIS season, were inferior to last season's Marchisio.

Pogba second half of last season, at juventus, was unbelievably good.

Vidal before his knee injury was the best midfielder this club has had since Nedved

How am i demonising ?

Padoin this season is better than Maradona from last season also how many bayern games have you watched this season?

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Pastore is a snail.
Pastore is flair, and he'd make the quick pass instead of spinning in circles and passing to Litch who would waste it. Imagine we had Dani Alves when we had Pirlo my god :tuttosport:
Still Vidal>>>>>Pirlo
I like Pirlo and all but, vidal is the superior player.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Pastore is flair, and he'd make the quick pass instead of spinning in circles and passing to Litch who would waste it. Imagine we had Dani Alves when we had Pirlo my god :tuttosport:
Still Vidal>>>>>Pirlo
I like Pirlo and all but, vidal is the superior player.
You might wanna edit your post @zizinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)