[CL FINAL] JUVENTUS 1-4 Real Madrid [3rd June, 2017] (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
That's some preparation though and all this time the Spanish media were showing the players laughing having a beach holiday etc. Yet every time we appear on tv, it's always on a training pitch.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
You guys choked a major dick against inferior pool and then got revenge. Of all teams, you should get it.

Also, everyone now says madrid is the first to win back to back cl's, forgetting milans double early 90ties when it was much harder.
You can argue now. You cant argue if madrid is the first that does a tripple since Ajax, removing miland achievement.
You cant like madrid or barcelona players equalling maldini's CL record.

You simply want us to do this
Milan back then was the most talented team in the CL and was built to win in that league. The Istanbul and La Coruna games were brain-farts by Milan, not a function of superior teams getting the best of Milan.
This is not the case with Juve now.
Getting to the CL final is not something that could be reasonably predicted outright or taken for granted, which was my point from earlier. Juve may make the CL final next year or they may well not make another final for the next 10-15 years.

As for what I would like to happen or should cheer for, what does that have anything to do with reality? What I would like or don't like should not come in the way of reason and logic and the same goes for you.
The reality is that Real is talented enough to make it 3 in a row and whether that happens or not will be determined by their play on the field, not by what I wish would or would not happen.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Milan back then was the most talented team in the CL and was built to win in that league. The Istanbul and La Coruna games were brain-farts by Milan, not a function of superior teams getting the best of Milan.
This is not the case with Juve now.
Getting to the CL final is not something that could be reasonably predicted outright or taken for granted, which was my point from earlier. Juve may make the CL final next year or they may well not make another final for the next 10-15 years.

As for what I would like to happen or should cheer for, what does that have anything to do with reality? What I would like or don't like should not come in the way of reason and logic and the same goes for you.
The reality is that Real is talented enough to make it 3 in a row and whether that happens or not will be determined by their play on the field, not by what I wish would or would not happen.
Come on now, we all know you secretly love us :klin:

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Soon you'll find yourself looking a bit too longingly at Beppe just as we do, just let it happen :wink:

By the way, I'm going to be stuck behind enemy lines in Boston for about 2 hours sometime in July, anything special I should see/eat? Never been there.
Keep away from Dorchester and Roxbury and you will be fine :D
2hrs doesn't sound too long to do much of anything but maybe you will have just enough time to get some proper Italian cuisine in the North End ;)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Keep away from Dorchester and Roxbury and you will be fine :D
2hrs doesn't sound too long to do much of anything but maybe you will have just enough time to get some proper Italian cuisine in the North End ;)
I just hate having to be in public with nothing to do to keep me occupied :D.

I'm fighting the first person I hear say "wicked pissah"

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
Bayern CL
2010: lost Final
2011: round of 16
2012: lost Final
2013: Winner.
We should really stop with these comparisons. We're Juventus and will write our own story whether we win it next year or not. The last two teams that had denied Barca goals in the knockout rounds went on to win it, we didn't. Juve had always defeated the defending champs in the final, we failed to do that this time. We just need to focus on the present and what lies ahead. It will serve us better towards finally winning CL again.

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
I know Cuadrado got sent off when the game was almost over but I just wanna say that against big boys, we need VAR technology. Juve could have challenged the ref that incident and Ramos would have been sent off and Real would have been down to 10 men. Real would still win but we need every bit of advantage against them.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I know Cuadrado got sent off when the game was almost over but I just wanna say that against big boys, we need VAR technology. Juve could have challenged the ref that incident and Ramos would have been sent off and Real would have been down to 10 men. Real would still win but we need every bit of advantage against them.
It would have been a more respectable defeat. 3-1. :agree:

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
We need to get to a final and not vs barca or Fucking Real :D

Have they even lost a final in the last 20 years?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
They did bombard us with crosses, it just happened to be low crosses /short passes from the sides into the box. Because as Modric said here, Zizou did his homework on our defense...

http://www.90min.com/posts/5097571-...us-defence?utm_medium=share&utm_source=fotmob

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Thats far too much credit.

With Khedira-Pjanic we lack a mobile cm that will get back into the box quickly when defending. Because of this we were prone to madrid players showing up at the center of the box.

Khedira is too slow and too tactically inept to see this.

A carbon copy of the same situation occured 60 minutes later, only this time Marchisio was on the field, and he slid in just in time to block the shot.

Put Marchisio/Mascherano/Matic/Nainggolan/Casemiro/Martinez/... next to Pjanic and have them defend the box, and that weakness is gone.

The third goal was a possession loss in which they outnumbered us and a goal only ronaldo can score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)