[CL] Champions League 2015/2016 (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
They'll win against BATE, draw against LEV and lose in Barcelona. And finish 3rd
Perfect. More money for us, more coefficients for Serie A.

- - - Updated - - -

hope we stay with 3 CL spots, more cash for Juve. Since Serie A lost 4th CL spot we've been getting way more money than all the biggest teams.

only reason i'd want to see Serie A get the 4th is just to see EPL lose one.
:agree:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
Guardiola's limitations as a coach really start to show when the team he's coaching isnt rediculously superior to the opponent.
His problem will always be the fact he plays in a poor league day in day out, with possibly 1/2 challenging games in a season.
So as soon as he finds a good team, Bayern go into a meltdown. Especially mentally, as they are not used to be pushed to their limits.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
You don't watch Gent?
They actually play very well, too bad lady luck isn't on their side.
I think it's quality too. And last night the result was right, Valencia got a lot of chances the first half. I like Gent's football though. Very constructive and fearless.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Fuck city! Our result just became that much worse! Loosing initiativ in our group must do wonders for our players confidence! Now away in germany is must win, so fucked

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Draw would have made our draw acceptable from a face value point of view, but Man City winning is just awful for us.
We should have thought that City are going to win their match and took this match more seriously than this casual fashion we had for the entire 90 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)