[CL] Champions League 2015/2016 (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
We should have thought that City are going to win their match and took this match more seriously than this casual fashion we had for the entire 90 minutes.
Tonight is essentially a loss. We're going to the wire now, I can feel it. It's like the players after two wins forgot at what a difficult group this is and got lulled into a false sense of security.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Tonight is essentially a loss. We're going to the wire now, I can feel it. It's like the players after two wins forgot at what a difficult group this is and got lulled into a false sense of security.
We just need to win over there. Hopefully they draw in Spain.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
All I can say is that we have a 2 weeks to weeks to stick the foot up our attack and midfields ass and get them scoring goals. Barzagli and Chiellini look more threatening going forward right now.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
I think it's quality too. And last night the result was right, Valencia got a lot of chances the first half. I like Gent's football though. Very constructive and fearless.
And experience also probably.
Wasn't he on the bench?
City again scored winning goal in 90th min... Jesus..
De Bruyne, yet again.
Surely bringing more value for cash then Sterling.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
LOL, those Sevilla supporters thought they were safe from the Polish in Manchester :lol:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...aw-clash-with-Sevilla-fans-in-Manchester.html
@piotrr
:D
Not surprised, from all the videos i saw i can conclude we are not sending our brightest prospects to the UK.

--
Also, i had a 'pleasure' to see Sevilla fans last year in Warsaw. One of the nicest streets was their meeting point and i don't remember any other fans doing such a mess, fucking pigs.

uid_a1ee15185c8ebc11da9c528f02140f9f1432757937933_width_940_play_0_pos_0_gs_0_height_528.jpg

uid_e956281b2747240d61914628157df4721432757950880_width_940_play_0_pos_0_gs_0_height_528.jpg

z18002090Q,ul--Francuska--kibice-w-drodze-na-Stadion-Narodowy-.jpg

1&srcw=1024&srch=768&dstw=1024&dsth=768.jpg

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
:D
Not surprised, from all the videos i saw i can conclude we are not sending our brightest prospects to the UK.

--
Also, i had a 'pleasure' to see Sevilla fans last year in Warsaw. One of the nicest streets was their meeting point and i don't remember any other fans doing such a mess, $#@!ing pigs.
which is ironic, because Sevilla is a very clean and neat city

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Q: Who is the best coach today?

Ancelotti "Guardiola: he teaches football, understands the game & wins."

@Fred
Ancelotti :tup:

It takes a world class manager to know another. People here have already made their minds up about Pep, they then try to rationalize every success he has to fit their narrative. But if you were really interested in the impact he has on his teams, read up on his team's statistics, his training methods , his ideas, his philosophy, look at what players and coaches say about his obsession with the slightest details. The guy is an amazing manager, and whether or not you agree he's the best, there's no way you can deny he's one of the best.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Ancelotti :tup:

It takes a world class manager to know another. People here have already made their minds up about Pep, they then try to rationalize every success he has to fit their narrative. But if you were really interested in the impact he has on his teams, read up on his team's statistics, his training methods , his ideas, his philosophy, look at what players and coaches say about his obsession with the slightest details. The guy is an amazing manager, and whether or not you agree he's the best, there's no way you can deny he's one of the best.
Good post. :tup:

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Correct me if I am wrong please, if we draw our next 3 matches, and sevilla beat city we will top up the group regardless of any other results since potentially the top 3 will have 10 points and we'll have the better record against sevilla and city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)