[CL] Champions League 2015/2016 (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Chelsea won't come in fourth and I'd rather them come in second cuz if there third they would likely go further in europa league than champions league and pick up less coefficient points

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
A draw away to Leverkusen is not that bad considering the group. barca will win all their matches and the three teams left will fight for one spot. Basically Roma and Bayer fighting for that spot and Roma getting a point from Germany is a huge advantage for them,.
Context. A draw is crap when you're leading 4-2 with less than 10 minutes, and a win would basically smooth the path to 2nd place in the group.

Leverkusen still gets Barca at home, a team they barely lost to away... Roma has to win against both Bayer and BATE to qualify. Something they haven't shown any ability to do yet.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Perfectly executed gameplan from Arsenal. @Fred I was really surprised that they were able to defend whole game like this.
Yup true. Ever since the second half of last season, we started playing in a more pragmatic way against the big teams, none of that possession football anymore, we're simply not good enough to pull that off, especially against the bigger teams. Now we started playing a style that depends a lot more on counter attacks; we did the same against United recently.

But it was indeed a perfectly executed gameplan, on our day we can be quite good.

- - - Updated - - -

@Fred @Fred @Fred

Arsenal won! :weee:

At home. Of course. So it somewhat lessens that accomplishment. :p
No problem, we'll beat them in Germany too :p

@Fred my prediction is right, you got mentioned lots
And i don't have to disappear for a few days either :D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
So going by this logic, I suppose it's fair for me to say:

I am sure Juve will beat Roma, Napoli, Inter in Turin in the return matches.
What logic are you talking about? And be sure of Juve winning, in then it is what you believe will happen just as what I believe will happen. When I say I am sure Roma will win against Bayer at home it does not mean they will do in reality; it only means that I am sure of MY prediction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)