[CL] Champions League 2014/15 (8 Viewers)

Who do you want us to face in 1/2?

• Barcelona

• Real Madrid

• Bayern

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Too bad for them that they don't have a Hustini in Real Madrid forums to start an anti-injury thread.

But they do have guys who say this:
"I hope we fire Carlo in the summer, he is simply not competent enough to bring constant success to this team. Yes, he has a good record in Cl, but his league record is jut terrible.

Perez shoudl step down, but instead he'll just buy another galactico this summer to please fans
."

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Too bad for them that they don't have a Hustini in Real Madrid forums to start an anti-injury thread.

"I hope we fire Carlo in the summer, he is simply not competent enough to bring constant success to this team. Yes, he has a good record in Cl, but his league record is jut terrible.

Perez shoudl step down, but instead he'll just buy another galactico this summer to please fans
."
Do you have a link to their forum?

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
IF MODRIC IS OUT FOR 5-6 WEEKS,THEN NO NEED TO SPEND ANY MORE TIME WATCHING REAL MADRID THIS SEASON;IT'S LIKE WATCHING A HORROR MOVIE AND HOPING THAT THERE WON'T BE ANY BLOOD!WE ARE DONE FOR THE SEASON!ENJOY YOUR SUMMER FOLKS AND HOPEFULLY WE ALL BE BACK DISCUSSING REAL MADRID TOPICS BY THE END OF AUGUST!

Teams: Liverpool and Real Madrid

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

."
poor bastard

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Great fucking rule. Instead of giving preference to sleezt fucks who gave a shit only abt CL, real champion teams who attach great importance to every game will now be appreciated.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

."
:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)