[CL] Champions League 2014/15 (94 Viewers)

Who do you want us to face in 1/2?

• Barcelona

• Real Madrid

• Bayern

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Where the respect Freddie, Dante was awesome until the World Cup.
He was never that good, the one really good year he had in Bayern triple season wasn't even that good for a defenders standards.

Compare him to Barzagli and it wouldn't even be close. He just looked good because Bayern were a very dominant team but put him under pressure and he wouldn't be able to handle it Very well.

Jul 15, 2006
He was never that good, the one really good year he had in Bayern triple season wasn't even that good for a defenders standards.

Compare him to Barzagli and it wouldn't even be close. He just looked good because Bayern were a very dominant team but put him under pressure and he wouldn't be able to handle it Very well.
Nah man he was consistent at Borussia Mönchengladbach and his first two seasons at Bayern.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
:tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport:
I highly doubt it would happen, but this would be my biggest dream other than winning cl. The reaction from premfags would be priceless, I could just sit for days on end reading their angry posts about how prem is still best in the world and all the theories they would come up with about how there's a european plot against them.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Its the away goals rule man
Made especially to disadvantage EPL teams

Wich is true, cause they are too fucking stupid to understand how to take proper advantage of it
Tactical naivety, especially Arsenal.

So good. I LOVE that Pippo goal, I think it's his best ever for us!
That's the goal that made me a Juve and Pippo fan!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 92)