[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (24 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
there is'nt a pinch of doubt in my head that this is whats going to be witnessed tonight :D you know whats the awesomest thing that makes it even sweeter for me??? i'm watching it with a die hard ac milan fan he is my best friend :lol: :lol: :lol: boy will i be ultra bedan to him :D

with that being said barca remains the team i despise the most in general, however i want to watch galliani loose it tonight.
barca is despicable no question, but seeing milan humiliated will make me very happy :D

to all the haters here, got a present for ya all - :pado:

Fuck Farca and Forza Milan ... this is the CL, our league :stuckup:

fabregas to score :tup:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Completely neutral for this game..Honestly dont care who wins.Although i will go with the motto of 'whoever loses i win' :spliff:

As much as i'm trying to,i cant really root for Barfa,i dont understand how neutrals can root for them..They are a disgusting team from top to bottom. :inter:

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Completely neutral for this game..Honestly dont care who wins.Although i will go with the motto of 'whoever loses i win' :spliff:

As much as i'm trying to,i cant really root for Barfa,i dont understand how anyone can root for them..They are a disgusting team from top to bottom. :inter:
Its simple, Milan is more disgusting.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Plz for once show up here when your team gets ass raped, you guys (bilan fans) have a tradition of disappearing whenever you brag like that before a game just to lose or get humiliated after that....
I don't know what you are talking about and I am pretty sure you don't either ;)

nad it's not like Milan gets "ass-raped" very often, even in this rebuilding period.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005

As much as i'm trying to,i cant really root for Barfa,i dont understand how neutrals can root for them..They are a disgusting team from top to bottom. :inter:
both are horrible although barca is the worst of the two non the less i was annoyed when galliani kept blah blah about the coefficient system everytime juve was playing.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I don't know what you are talking about and I am pretty sure you don't either ;)

nad it's not like Milan gets "ass-raped" very often, even in this rebuilding period.
Game tonight will be fairly close - though I can't see Milan winning.

Could see Milan getting quite a beating in the return game.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Is it really that unrealistic that Gala draw at home vs Shalke and that Barca beat Milan by more than a goal?
Sorry, wasn't really paying attention and thought you'd bet on Milan to beat Barca 1-0.

Not an outlandish bet in that case, but pretty unlikely that Gala won't win tonight given how pathetic Schalke have been for the last few months.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)