[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (17 Viewers)

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Surprised they've gone with Pazzini rather than one of the wee pacey players who might have offered more on the break.
true but I wouldn't be surprised to see SES and Boateng not play a whole game (Bojan and Niang to relieve them at some point) in view of the milan derby this weekend, which is a more important game for Milan anyway. Actually, I am not happy with SES playing at all considering his fitness issues of late.

- - - Updated - - -

Milan 1-2 Barca

Barca to get a penalty.
no RC for a Milan player?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
people wishing injury on players - not good even for a drunk Woodpecker :disagree:
I didnt say a 'career ending injury' my russian love :D

But since scudetto is already in our bag id like my entertainment in watching milan trannies and napoli andnfiorentina and parma and lazio akd roma and totti fuck themselves even more than they already are.

Dec 31, 2008
true but I wouldn't be surprised to see SES and Boateng not play a whole game (Bojan and Niang to relieve them at some point) in view of the milan derby this weekend, which is a more important game for Milan anyway. Actually, I am not happy with SES playing at all considering his fitness issues of late.
:rolleyes:

But CL is your league isn't it? :D

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
I didnt say a 'career ending injury' my russian love :D

But since scudetto is already in our bag id like my entertainment in watching milan trannies and napoli andnfiorentina and parma and lazio akd roma and totti fuck themselves even more than they already are.
you are so drunk, you aint making any sense whatsoever :p ... and I am not russian, you wasted ho :D

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Milan are too proud to not go as strong as they possibly can in a CL game against Barca - however little chance they have and even though the derby is more important.

Much like how stupid Arsenal look for resting players to lose in the FA Cup to keep them fresh for a tie they were always going to lose in the CL.

no RC for a Milan player?
Nearly presicted that. :D

If it was the other Scottish ref I'd have predicted a red because he loves sending people off for giving away penalties (especially if they are playing for Aberdeen against Celtic), whether they were denying a clear goal-scroring opportunity or not.

The Scottish ref for the Milan game is more of a bottler in big games rather than an attention seeker, so is more likely to try and avoid sending someone off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)