[CL] Bordeaux 2-0 Juventus, Nov 25th, 2009 (3 Viewers)

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Buffon

Caceres - Canavaro - Chiellini - Grosso

Sissoko - Poulsen

Camoranesi - Diego - Giovinco

Amauri​

Of course it was a very tough call to replace Melo with Poulsen, but his recent displays suggest he needs more of a mental break. DP to replace Gio again after 50-55 min.

ps Oh, I forgot to mention that imo Chiellini and probably Grosso must rest after this game.
Exactly what I would play :tup:. Poulsen. Don't fuck with good form.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
ps Oh, I forgot to mention that imo Chiellini and probably Grosso must rest after this game.
Hmmm, it's true that these two have been playing non stop since the start of the season.
Then again, there are players who can handle playing non stop without any problems at all (Lampard or Maicon for example) and players who are dead tired for days after playing 90 minutes at high tempo (Sneijder).
Giorgio and Grosso strike me as players who have no problems playing Wednesday/Sunday for months so Ciro should see if they need any rest at all.

We play Cagliari after Bordeaux and then we have a free week before Juve-Inter. Cagliari are in great form (4 wins in a row before the 3:4 defeat in Milan) and they're a tricky opposition. We'll probably need both Giorgio and Grosso there and afterall, the week following after the match in Sardegna might be more than enough rest for these two players of ours.

gâu_

nth.juventini
May 28, 2009
Buffon

Sissoko - Poulsen

Amauri​

Of course it was a very tough call to replace Melo with Poulsen, but his recent displays suggest he needs more of a mental break. DP to replace Gio again after 50-55 min.

Giving sub decision before the game start means nothing if it's not silly :)

Jan 22, 2009
Hmmm, it's true that these two have been playing non stop since the start of the season.
Then again, there are players who can handle playing non stop without any problems at all (Lampard or Maicon for example) and players who are dead tired for days after playing 90 minutes at high tempo (Sneijder).
Giorgio and Grosso strike me as players who have no problems playing Wednesday/Sunday for months so Ciro should see if they need any rest at all.

We play Cagliari after Bordeaux and then we have a free week before Juve-Inter. Cagliari are in great form (4 wins in a row before the 3:4 defeat in Milan) and they're a tricky opposition. We'll probably need both Giorgio and Grosso there and afterall, the week following after the match in Sardegna might be more than enough rest for these two players of ours.
You have a point, these two are horses indeed! But there is also a psychological moment in handling the whole team, where Ciro should show fate in all his players and let them know he is counting on them, no matter who the opposition is! I am reffering to Legro, who must be feeling quite awful not playing at all in pre WC year..Rotation(when used wisely and on time) will help him keep the team united, but I guess he knows best.

Giving sub decision before the game start means nothing if it's not silly :)
You are right! It was an exemplary suggestion in case everything goes well and no injuries or red cards are on hand!

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Don't you realise how much of a mind ache that will cause for people on this forum?
Plus where is Diego going to play? You're either going to be repressing him because your playing him too deep, or he will be a fish out of water on the wing.
Who said anytihng about Diego playing :stuckup:

Buffon
Cackererz--Chiellini--Cannavaro--Grosso
Sissoko--Marchisio
Camoranesi---------------------Giovinco

Amauri--Del Piero​

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Marchi isn't match fit. Neither is DP. For arguments sake, I'd switch Marchi with Poulsen in the above formation and Caceras with Grygera.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
icεmαή;2240887 said:
Marchi isn't match fit. Neither is DP. For arguments sake, I'd switch Marchi with Poulsen in the above formation and Caceras with Grygera.
Buffon
Cackererz--Chiellini--Cannavaro--Grosso
Sissoko--Poulsen
Camoranesi---------------------Giovinco

Amauri--Immobile​

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
icεmαή;2240887 said:
You mean DP isn't fit to start or he's injured?

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Don't bench players with questionable form, that could fuck them up big time. And Melo was really good the game before this one against Atalanta. I think he should play.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Buffon

Sissoko - Poulsen

Amauri​

This team should probably start against Boredaux. 3 points is important. This team should be able to seal the points. Giovinco and Diego will probably give Boradeux a massive headache since they are without their best player Gourcuff. Substitutions can come in once everything is settled.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)