[CL] Bordeaux 2-0 Juventus, Nov 25th, 2009 (3 Viewers)

Hennes

Sep 3, 2004
Legrottaglie? Is Canna suspended or injured? Because I wouldn't rest him for such an important game, if anything he should be rested against Cagliari or Bayern if we win this game
Nope.

Or wait, Legro was warming up for a while when Canna was limping after picking up a knock to his thigh during the Udinese game, wasn't he?

He looked to have recovered well during the match but maybe he's not at 100 %. And Legro hasn't done too bad lately so probably it's also a bit of a technical decision by Ciro.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Legrottaglie? Is Canna suspended or injured? Because I wouldn't rest him for such an important game, if anything he should be rested against Cagliari or Bayern if we win this game
He can't be suspended because he wouldn't be allowed to be a sub bro.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

4-2-3-1 I like it. Diego and Del Piero I like it. Melo and Sissoko I like it. Legro starting that is abit gay. It could only be because Canna seem to pull up against Udinese at weekend. Better not to risk him if thats the case.
How'd you get 4-2-3-1 from that? That's got 4-3-1-2 written all over it. If Gio is playing, that's another thing.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
4-2-3-1 I like it. Diego and Del Piero I like it. Melo and Sissoko I like it. Legro starting that is abit gay. It could only be because Canna seem to pull up against Udinese at weekend. Better not to risk him if thats the case.
Lineups from UEFA.COM

buffon,
Caceeres, legro, Chiellni Grosso
Sissoko, melo.
Camoranesi, Diego, Giovinco
Amuari
Well somebody is fibbing......

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I'd rather we concentrate on the league more than the Champions League if I'm honest.
I agree since the Scudetto is much more possible than the CL trophy but if we can beat Bordeaux than we can rest the first teamers during the Bayern game So winning in Bordeaux will benefit us for the league
Nope.

Or wait, Legro was warming up for a while when Canna was limping after picking up a knock to his thigh during the Udinese game, wasn't he?

He looked to have recovered well during the match but maybe he's not at 100 %. And Legro hasn't done too bad lately so probably it's also a bit of a technical decision by Ciro.
You are right I forgot about Cannavaro's trouble against Udinese, maybe that is why isn't playing
He can't be suspended because he wouldn't be allowed to be a sub bro.
I posted that before seeing his name on the sub list bro

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)