[CL] Bayern vs JUVENTUS [16th March, 2016] (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
It was 2-0 dude as i remember, i cant recall my brain is not working, couldnt sleep
No he's right it was 1-0 at the time. Who knows what would have happened at that point,nth whole game would have been different.

But I can't help but be frustrated we had 5 mins to see out the game and we couldn't do it. It really all traces back to the Mandzukic sub, he was the wrong kind of player for this game and that was obvious, it should have been Zaza to come on if we had to sub Álvaro

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Just came home from the stadium. Can't believe we gave it away. Honestly the linesman needs to check his glasses on moratas goal... still so proud of this team. And I am sorry but $#@! hernanes... what a useless player
If that happens to us we would be on the front pages for a month for bribing the referee.Now nobody complains.Ultra clear onside,regular goal.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
It did me no favors to sleep on it. How the fuck did we throw that!?
I decided to get drunk after the match and to call in sick today. I just received a call from my boss that I have to come in due to some urgent meeting and I'm hungover as fuck. I feel like Alex during an English literature lecture.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
One fucking normal action was all we needed, but nooooo let's forget how to make a pass and lose the ball 10 times in a row.

F#$%#%#

Yeah, still bitter. :D

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Hey guys. Huge compliments to your team, an amazing 70 minutes. I hate to say this, but I feel you deserved to go through more than us. Our first half was pathetic and I wanted to puck. Alaba especially, while probably my favorite player, had an atrocious game, never seen him play so bad. The goal at the 22 minute was clearly valid :$

I'm still happy to go through of course, but also really sorry that Juve had to go out so early. This should have been a semifinal and we should have played $#@!ty today (with whom we have scores to settle).

Pogba was immense again both defensively and offensively, I don't get the criticism he gets by some of you. Don't sell him go Madrid or Barça please :$

Also, don't be so harsh on Allegri. You took the game to us in the first half and it was evident that with the amount of pressing you did, by the last minutes you were never going to have the energy to keep up. IMO defending in the box the last minutes was inevitable. You probably don't realize this, but hardly any team manages to disrupt out passing game, and you did it for 60-70 minutes, that is outstanding. It was the right plan, we just had tons of luck and our individual quality up front made the difference.

On our side, well... Defense was disgusting, especially Alaba, Lahm and Benatia. Also... I, like many other Bayern fans, hate Pep more than ever. Keeping Thiago and Coman in the bench for so long after the performances they put on the weekend is just inexcusable. If it were my choice, he would get sacked right now and Ancelotti or Sammer to take over immediately. The defensive side also... 3 years and were still doing this pathetic mistakes. God I want to cry...

Anyway, best wishes on your current campaign and hope to see you get stronger next year. I think I'll stick around and post occasionally if I'm welcome. After all, we all share the same hatred for English football ;)
Than to sell him to you,right?

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Yeah, well... Definitively wrongly disallowed... Something I'm personally eager to forget.

But we aren't really a team known to buy refs, we just had massive luck on our side and also the will to match it.
And which team is?You are trying to impose here something?

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
O well, deep inside we all knew Bayern was the worst team we could get and we were disqualified from the draw.
Still we put up a convincing fight, however we have conceded 4 goals again prooving Vidal right about his claim, that he has gone to a far superior team and also proved Pep a master coach who can repeat the pre-Pep era, 3-0, 4-2 Bayern wins.
We put up a good fight, but noone will remember that or care, however we should and aim to improve our selves, maybe we will stop adding subs like Pereyra and focus on adding starters that can make the difference.
CBs than can defend when we decide to defend the lead and foirwards that can score with consistency.

Bayern has better pace, stamina, power, airplay mastery, top class midfielders who can control the game and excellent wingers, who can flank and outpace anyone. Our weakness lies on the defense and toothless forwards.
Our only chance was to put the pressure on them and keep it as long as we could and so we did, but eventually got tired, their superhuman stamina kicked in, they took control, we fell back, our defensive weaknesses exposed, we have conceded 4 goals and got disqualified from Bayern, we have seen, hopefully this time, we have learnt smth from it...
Did you watch the game up to 65 minute ?Maybe is good to watch it to rate that gypsy Pep and his"class" tactics.He was screwed very deep by Alegri's tactics.This lost is on us .Wrong subs.Period.

- - - Updated - - -

We need to move on and think about repeating the domestic double.

People who said they would've preferred to take a beating than going out like this must see the positives. One positive, is that this game hasn't hurt our reputation in Europe, specially after last year heroics. Come next summer transfer window, quality players would easily choose Juve over a lot of other interested parties.
But at the end of the day it's always us losing.... Champions of lost finals.6.

- - - Updated - - -

that needs to e seen.

right now, i feel we are a stepping stone for players.

we need to up our game. the time has come for us to go up a level again.
This.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I decided to get drunk after the match and to call in sick today. I just received a call from my boss that I have to come in due to some urgent meeting and I'm hungover as fuck. I feel like Alex during an English literature lecture.
Shit :lol:. This post did wonders for My mood actually. I was drunk at half time and am currently en route to work - not looking forward to the bs that is waiting.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
No shame in losing like this boys. I'm proud of this team. We will grow from this.

Now let's ensure the domestic double two years in a row. Forza Juve!

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Pogba is sooooo the core of this team, guys,
yes, and he should have sooooo kicked the hell out of that fucking ball before their equalizer.

i'm not blaming him, though. bayern had stronger substitutes and the ref on both occasions on their side, we couldn't cope with all of that.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I will put zero blame on Allegri.We can all say his subs were bad in hindsight but really, he dint much wrong at all today.0-3 before half-time and the game would've been dead and buried.
This is the difference between being good players and great players.Morata and Cuadrado have a ton of talent but what would make them elite is scoring chances like they got yesterday.They were amazing yesterday though, no doubt about it.
I also remembered the Barça-Milan game where Niang and Robinho missed absolute sitters and Barça went on to win 4-0 yet Allegri got the stick for it.
Allegri can adapt and make the best out of a bad situation which is what yesterday was all about.But now that he failed at the last hurdle, he again gets the stick for not making proper subs when he almost got a result none expected here.
He will ofcourse learn from this.But he's the last one to be criticized.Before the games, we were all in agreement that Bayern are the much better team on paper and have genuine game changers.
We are young, growing and a team in transition.It's not like Allegri had a Del Piero-Trezeguet level frontline at his disposal.Heck he dint even get the AM he asked for.
We are a top team but we do lack a few things to regularly compete with the best AND beat the best.

Dybala is a superstar in the making.Don't know how long Pogba will stay but if we can add some top players that can change a game, we are going to be among the cream of the crop consistently.
We are a work in progress now.A domestic double will be a terrific achievement from this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)