[CL] Bayern vs JUVENTUS [16th March, 2016] (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
We need to move on and think about repeating the domestic double.

People who said they would've preferred to take a beating than going out like this must see the positives. One positive, is that this game hasn't hurt our reputation in Europe, specially after last year heroics. Come next summer transfer window, quality players would easily choose Juve over a lot of other interested parties.
that needs to e seen.

right now, i feel we are a stepping stone for players.

we need to up our game. the time has come for us to go up a level again.

Buy on AliExpress.com

digitalbash

Dec 19, 2013
I can't think of any other teams other than Barcelona and Bayern that could beat us on any given day. Having said that, we could also beat them on any given day. This team gave up after the 60th minute. Sorry, I shouldnt say given up, but they obviously were tired and did not think bayern would score 3 goals.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Damn. Replaying scenarios in my mind now. I really think we can do it before Gigi retires though. No one leaves and we buy some quality. Now let's fucking destroy the league.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:tup:

That's exactly it, Salvo.

It's an excellent learning experience, and shows them just how fantastic this team can be. I hope we don't sell any of our young stars this summer, I don't think we will, and we show them we have faith in their ability to take another step next year. Confidence should be high for next CL. Our players know they can go toe to toe with any team in the world.

Jan 5, 2007
Good fucking morning.

I couldnt sleep and am pissed as fuck.

Good game yesterday, we paid for our mistakes and the ref mistakes.

This team is amazing and still growing we just need to find an end of injuries nightmare.

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
Referees are human beings and could make mistakes. We get that. But it's 2016 already and Fifa/UEFA should stop being stubborn and use instant replay:https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Instant_replay_in_American_and_Canadian_football
From what I understand, a team can dispute the second time if they were right in the first dispute. But if they were wrong in the first dispute, they can't have another one.
To me it's no brainer to have video technology aid. That disallowed goal was indeed a game changer no matter how you slice it.

Jan 5, 2007
True that goal is important, but we waste 2-0 lead in 20 min.

Sorry to say that but this not how u win CL.

Am proud of juve and what this team done, no regrets.

Mentally we are not ready, we start fucking up in the group stage and lost the first spot ntm how we play in turin.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
That disallowed Morata goal wasn't a game changer. It came when we were 1-0 not 2-0 up. If that goal stood, we would've had the same outcome most likely.

The only thing to regret here is that 3rd goal we didn't get. We had a chance to score it with Cuadrado in 1st half (2-0), Morata in 2nd half (2-0), and Lichtsteiner in 1st ET (2-2).

Jan 5, 2007
That disallowed Morata goal wasn't a game changer. It came when we were 1-0 not 2-0 up. If that goal stood, we would've had the same outcome most likely.

The only thing to regret here is that 3rd goal we didn't get. We had a chance to score it with Cuadrado in 1st half (2-0), Morata in 2nd half (2-0), and Lichtsteiner in 1st ET (2-2).
It was 2-0 dude as i remember, i cant recall my brain is not working, couldnt sleep

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
:tup:

That's exactly it, Salvo.

It's an excellent learning experience, and shows them just how fantastic this team can be. I hope we don't sell any of our young stars this summer, I don't think we will, and we show them we have faith in their ability to take another step next year. Confidence should be high for next CL. Our players know they can go toe to toe with any team in the world.
If it all goes well in the mercato I expect a big year.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
My heart is broken, damn. Again luck was not on our side yesterday, and I hope fukken ref will rot in hell.
But tbh I was surprised how good we are, even when we have hangover season and crippled by injuries.
Do everything to keep Pogba and Morata, keep Cuadrado if you can. Let the team settle and we can make it.
Forza Juve!!

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Kingsley Coman was “not disappointed” for parent club Juventus after Bayern Munich knocked them out of the Champions League.

If someone mentions that woudl love this $#@! back in Juve I'm going to kill him I swear. $#@!ing stupid little $#@!.
Exactly .But he got a perfect mentor.That chilean turd ,Vidal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)